Big E Gun Show: March 11 - 12 2017

anyone go today see a colt python? or maybe a series 70 1911? I have nothing planned for tomorrow, but don't want to take the drive to window shop.

Years past, if you were a Mass resident, and the dealer was from CT they would find a MA dealer, transefer to them and they would do the paperwork, and visa versa.

Does that still happen in Springfield?

and with my luck, I'd buy something at the show, get pulled over before hitting the state line and get locked up because I no longer have a Mass LTC... the new in person rule keeps me from carrying in mass

not much going on at home... I'm going to try to get out there early this morning. The wife and I are going over to the Spfld Civic center to watch my grand daughter dance at a competition at 8:30am... If I can talk the wife into going from there... if not ... I'll drop her off at home and go back down.. The value of the show for me is strictly just being around and supporting our gun culture.. If I spend 20 bucks to browse around for a couple hours, seems like a good entertainment value....

Well, me and the wife went early, it was quiet, but seemed like it had plenty of "stuff" to keep us busy.. lots of knives, bought a few, lots of AR parts and uppers, 80%'s. I picked up several rail mounts and a sling from the oriental guy.. grabbed a good deal on a red dot for my Volquartzen Mark III. Stumbled across some leather lace for my leather vest that my ole dog ate 14 years ago.. grabbed some cheap lower grips .. had a good time poking around, saw a beautiful Colt Python, but wasn't looking for any guns.. did notice prices weren't cheap.. all in all, was a good show and well worth the couple hours the wife and I spent there. I'm jealous, my mechanic went late in the afternoon, sent me a picture of a sweet PC J frame he picked up, said the guy knocked the price down. I imagine most of the higher prices I saw allowed for some negotiating..

Back
Top Bottom