• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brain Scans Depict Gulf War Syndrome Damage

Update:

US scientists say they have discovered what caused thousands of soldiers who served in the 1991 Gulf War to fall sick with mysterious symptoms.
They have pinned the blame on the nerve agent sarin, which was released into the air when caches of Iraqi chemical weapons were bombed.
Many veterans have complained of a range of debilitating symptoms which developed after their service.

Is this an admission that there really were WMD's in Iraq ???

One of my best friends growing up died a few years ago, in his late forties. He served on the Mighty Mo during the Gulf War. He lived a remarkable life, but came down with schizophrenia and later cancer (I believe brain cancer), which killed him.

He had moved away (and lived all over the world) but reached out and got back in touch before he died. Very sad.

It's difficult to know when the government is telling the truth.
IMO-
The USAs misrepresentations, biases, agendas, favors, federal & state .gov coverups and outright lies broadcasted so often they seem like facts far exceed actual truths!
The OTA mass media complies.

It's life in these United States.

. 89EA38CB-FEB0-4DDA-A405-E05D6EEF4DB0.jpeg

I thought that was Tip O'Neil?
O'well, that's mostly life in the United States judicial system.
I've heard nothing but distain from the majority of the United States armed forces after service.

Good luck & Best wishes....

Back
Top Bottom