Braintree R&P "Swap Meet" - October 1, 2006

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Braintree R&P "Swap Meet" - March 18, 2007

It's not really a gun show, but on the other hand there are oftentimes plenty of guns and other interesting stuff for sale there.

BR&P holds 1 or 2 "Swap Meets" per year where Members can sell their surplus guns, ammo, supplies, etc. [NOTE: You MUST be a BR&P Member to get a table, BUT you do NOT have to be a BR&P Member to buy anything! ]

This will NOT be advertised outside (other than my post here) the membership or perhaps the club website.

Hours: 7AM to 1PM
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2007
Cost: Nothing but gas and your time! [Since it is ostensibly targeted to members, there is no admission charge.]
Size: Likely to be ~15-20 tables (just as a guess)

Since there are a few members who are dealers, one or more of them may be selling there, but most will just be private citizens doing FTF transfers, etc.

I will be there and will have some stuff for sale that day.

-------------

Due to some questions when I posted this for the last Swap Meet, I'll post some more info for NES Members:

-------------

I am going to kindly request that you do NOT bring items to swap unless you are a MEMBER OF BR&P. If any of the officers (and they will be there) see people with guns and flags in them or obvious outsiders making trades, there may be some hell to pay for that.

This is really only for members to sell to other members. I am the only one making this as a "public invitation" but I really don't think it will go over very well if it becomes obvious that outsiders are taking advantage of the situation. Club rules require that all members wear their badges at all times on the property. Seeing a few folks without badges won't be a problem as long as nothing draws the officers' attention to them for any reason.

I hope my reasoning is clear here. I'm making the personal invite to you guys/gals, the club has not sanctioned making this as a public announcement and if any of them perceive a problem they will likely chastise me and close it down so nobody gets in without a badge.

Let's agree please not to kill that golden goose, OK?

--------------------------------

The Kitchen is open on Sunday mornings (except in the Summer) for breakfast.

Kitchen ALWAYS works on the "Irish Principle" . . . show us the "green" and you are good to go.

So the Kitchen is open to any/all folks there.

Also, as far as the club is concerned, this is a "members event".

All you folks without badges are just prospective members! [wink] [smile]

Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom