BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

Was there just hours before this happened. They were putting up barriers for traffic and crowd control. It didn't do a lot of good. Prayers to the people of France

according to media, he "tricked" the police by telling them he was delivering ice cream. wow quite a trick (sarcarsm). because ice cream is normally transported in 19 ton trucks. right.

according to media, he "tricked" the police by telling them he was delivering ice cream. wow quite a trick (sarcarsm). because ice cream is normally transported in 19 ton trucks. right.

From the picture, I don't think that truck even had a refrigerator unit.

Some French copper has a lot to answer for. Too much trouble to say "show me." That's normalcy bias for you.

Last edited:
Some French copper has a lot to answer for. Too much trouble to say "show me." That's normalcy bias for you.

In photos, the truck doesn't look like a refrigerator/freezer model. Anybody see an obvious cooling unit? This would be a giveaway to police if the driver had told them he was delivering ice cream.

In photos, the truck doesn't look like a refrigerator/freezer model. Anybody see an obvious cooling unit? This would be a giveaway to police if the driver had told them he was delivering ice cream.

Yup. If media reports are correct, and who really knows about that, the terrist told Inspector Clouseau he was delivering ice cream in a non-reefer truck and did not have the required permit.

A formidable cover story.

Last edited:
That could be interpreted as profiling and ignite some problems. Just saying.

You can almost guarantee that was a factor. As we know from our current spiritual and cultural leaders here in the USA, it's far better to be dead than be a racist.

Some French copper has a lot to answer for.

I wish this were the case but i'm skeptical anyone will care. the french law enforcement agencies will cover it up. the media will help them. maybe this particular LEO will get an extra 4 weeks paid vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

a 3rd grader would have known there's no ice cream in that truck.

Nothing will be done here until we have a tragedy like Nice and the feds can't cover up the fact that the perp was an unvetted muzzy who snuck in as a refugee.

We will never hear about that part of it.
Cover story will be faithfully repeated by the media without question.

FT. Hood was workplace violence .
Orlando was a nice American boy confused about his sexuality.
San Bernadino Workplace violence .
Boston was a couple of good boys corrupted by the internet.

We will never hear about that part of it.
Cover story will be faithfully repeated by the media without question.

FT. Hood was workplace violence .
Orlando was a nice American boy confused about his sexuality.
San Bernadino Workplace violence .
Boston was a couple of good boys corrupted by the internet.

the woman that had her head cut off in oaklahoma = workplace violence

Jesus christ. I shouldn't have watched that. I don't know why I did, morbid curiosity I suppose. awful, just awful.

Sometimes I think people should watch this, so these events don't just become another forgotten headline.

The government doesn't want the people watching this stuff, they want you to go back to sleep and keep buying Iphones and Audis.

Its important for people to see stuff like this so the severity of it sinks in. I think its easy to become immune to all kinds of nasty shit thats going on. Headlines and edited videos dont have the same impact as seeing someone murdered and hearing the screams of people witnessing it.

Back
Top Bottom