BREAKING NEWS: Taurus Curve Already Recalled?

It does have a clip option you can use. There are a few other firearms that have the same ability. Not sure it is something I'd ever use, but you never know.

I'm quite sure it is something I would never use. I want a holster that covers the trigger guard.

is anyone in mass even selling these? I'd like to look for myself instead of trusting the Internet.

after all, Colt had a run of pythons that had no rifling that needed to be recalled and that doesn't reflect bad on colt or the Python.

BREAKING NEWS: Taurus Curve Already Recalled?

Got a couple of the new Taurus Curve pistols today. Before they arrived, someone from Taurus called us to tell them we couldn’t sell them, and had to send them back to the factory… due to issues they refused to discuss. - See more at: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...mpaign=Weekly+Newsletter#sthash.fc9Rk3CZ.dpuf

No cal stamp....

Reds

"Exclusivity is for everyone. Try us! You'll find us refreshing."

The Ford Pinto of guns is being recalled? Here's my shocked face: [shocked]

I like their snub nose revolvers.....but that thing is hands down the dumbest thing I've seen in firearms....even dumber than that safety-bullet.

- - - Updated - - -

Well their AR is hideous and don't get me started on the tactical lever guns, but agreed, the 500 is my preferred "big stick"

I respectfully beg to differ...I have a Mossberg 500 Persuader that goes bang every time!

The caliber has to be marked on the barrel. That's an ATF rule. A minimum of .003 deep. They are in deep doodoo.

It doesn't -have- to be on the barrel, it could be on the frame somewhere. If it's nowhere, then yes that is a problem for them.

Back
Top Bottom