****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Damn. 4 pages in less than a day. I gotta catch up.

Ask those pinkos how they feel about Turkey occupying Greek Anatolia and Cypress, or China occupying Tibet, East Turkestan, and Manchuria. Suddenly they are a-ok with "occupation".

edit: Sorry, I forgot about Western Armenia too.
International relations is no easy thing. I mean, look at what the US Government did in teh MidEast back in teh 60's. We set up a lot of anti-American governments. You don't know what 20-30 years later is gonna bring. There is no "good" or "bad." There is only our interests. (I mean, do you put the Shah and Saaaadaaaam in power, knowing they are going to murder and starve a good % of their own population??? Or another dirtbag that's gonna do the same thing. Hell, look at all the weapons we gave Afganistan back in the 80's! Freaking Rambo helped them back then for crying out loud. Rambo!)

Wow, convincing stash there. And the brass knuckles... clearly a weapon of mass destruction. Whole thing makes it seem even less credible and possibly staged. Very odd.
Hey - based on the MGL, brass knuckles are right up there with WMD's, RPG's and a portable Malaysian Man Trap.

I must know what the drug is on that RX. is it Amoxicillin? Zyprexa? What is it without that information it's just hype.

Minus the script.. I wonder what kind of magazines were found. Are they 10 round magazines? Are they preban?

I originally thought this was the Winthrop Sgt.

However, it is not. It is a Revere Sgt. Based on the patch shape and another photo.

Is that an SBR? With Optics and a 30 round magazine...

I'm not familiar with AR-15 stuff at all but that's a cool looking rifle.
This is mASS. You know at night, when friends and relatives ask him about it, he downplays it. "Oh no. I hate the thing. No one should have them. They make me carry it." LOL

HuffingATon Post:

“…The district attorney’s office is thus far keeping the full contents of Allen’s notebooks from the public. Of the information it has released, perhaps the most unique or idiosyncratic detail is that Allen described white people as “apex predators.”

Researchers at Western States Center, a civil rights organization that monitors extremists, alerted HuffPost this week that on the morning of the shooting in Winthrop, there was a mention of “apex predator” in a post in an influential far-right channel on Telegram, a messaging app frequented by extremists.

The post, written by an anonymous administrator of the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel, reacted with anger to the recent sentencing of Derek Chauvin — the white former police officer who murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis last year, setting off a wave of anti-racist protests across the country — to 23 years in prison.
“Skip the bullshit and buy ammo, get right with God, learn to become the apex predator nonwhites used to fear and respect,” the user wrote.

Later that day, a few hours after Allen allegedly shot and killed Cooper and Green in Winthrop, an administrator for the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel announced that they would “no longer post anything to this channel, but it will be maintained for archive purposes.” It seemed a sudden and surprising announcement. The channel had been a fixture in the far-right ecosystem for a while, with The Intercept noting that it had over 6,600 members as of Jan. 6.
Reached for comment, an admin claimed the “Boogaloo Intel Drop channel” was abandoned because it had been “banned on Google and IOS devices” and that it would continue to “serve as a backup and archive for our other channel.”
Stephen Piggott, a program analyst at the Western States Center, thinks it’s possible Allen may have made the “apex predator” post.

“If the shooter posted the message, it would point to a clear motive for the attack,” he told HuffPost. “The message is essentially a call for white people to launch a race war. If the shooter was the author, the post can be read as a short-form manifesto.”

It’s also possible that Allen was in the channel and just saw the post that morning.”
Them releasing sections of the notebook reminds me of:

Or the old routine where Johnny Carson would have a name of a car and remove letters to reveal it's a POS.
Perhaps Telegram is where our Bernie Bro was radicalized by Hoover Bldg Man
Did you just reply to your own post??? Whore! ;)

HuffingATon Post:

“…The district attorney’s office is thus far keeping the full contents of Allen’s notebooks from the public. Of the information it has released, perhaps the most unique or idiosyncratic detail is that Allen described white people as “apex predators.”

Researchers at Western States Center, a civil rights organization that monitors extremists, alerted HuffPost this week that on the morning of the shooting in Winthrop, there was a mention of “apex predator” in a post in an influential far-right channel on Telegram, a messaging app frequented by extremists.

The post, written by an anonymous administrator of the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel, reacted with anger to the recent sentencing of Derek Chauvin — the white former police officer who murdered George Floyd in Minneapolis last year, setting off a wave of anti-racist protests across the country — to 23 years in prison.
“Skip the bullshit and buy ammo, get right with God, learn to become the apex predator nonwhites used to fear and respect,” the user wrote.

Later that day, a few hours after Allen allegedly shot and killed Cooper and Green in Winthrop, an administrator for the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel announced that they would “no longer post anything to this channel, but it will be maintained for archive purposes.” It seemed a sudden and surprising announcement. The channel had been a fixture in the far-right ecosystem for a while, with The Intercept noting that it had over 6,600 members as of Jan. 6.
Reached for comment, an admin claimed the “Boogaloo Intel Drop channel” was abandoned because it had been “banned on Google and IOS devices” and that it would continue to “serve as a backup and archive for our other channel.”
Stephen Piggott, a program analyst at the Western States Center, thinks it’s possible Allen may have made the “apex predator” post.

“If the shooter posted the message, it would point to a clear motive for the attack,” he told HuffPost. “The message is essentially a call for white people to launch a race war. If the shooter was the author, the post can be read as a short-form manifesto.”

It’s also possible that Allen was in the channel and just saw the post that morning.”
If...if...if...if...

Wife worked in real estate in Brookline, not exactluly a bastion for Irish Catholic neighborhoods ,if you know what I mean.
0524_jfk-house.jpg

... an administrator for the “Boogaloo Intel Drop” channel announced that they would “no longer post anything to this channel, but it will be maintained for archive purposes.”
Holding out for Boogaloo Intel Derp.

Hey - based on the MGL, brass knuckles are right up there with WMD's, RPG's and a portable Malaysian Man Trap.
CFT1__74432.1501916229.jpg

Watch it....I'm a foul-tempered, evil-minded rodent. In my retirement, I have begun to take care of unwanted rabbits.

Trying to make others' lives a little better. Local tourist attraction.
t

View: https://youtu.be/zyB9fR4oz7k

Attachments

• IMG_4289.jpeg
    IMG_4289.jpeg
    605.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
So maybe not.

My Winthrop peeps tell me that the Superintendent there just sent out a letter announcing a few events this week, like a vigil and some counseling and such. Along with that came a few platitudes about what happened and how the community doesn't support hate, yada yada.

Apparently, this letter mentions that the killer was motivated by "anti-Semitic and hate-fueled violence," or something like that. Zero mention of racism, BLM, skin color, etc. Interesting.

I still think what I thought the other day: the investigation's going one way (antisemitism), while Rolllins is going another (racism) by putting her own spin on it for the cameras and inserting a race narrative where the evidence supports it only minimally.
Are you freakin serious, all you can comment and insinuate is that Rollins is playing the race card...cause since the only people to die were African Americans, that's still no evidence the guy was racist against African Americans. 7 shots fired into an ex trooper...oh wait, he doesn't rate cause he a not a white state trooper.
I certainly remember why I stop coming to this board and also why my family think I'm crazy for 1)being a republican last 30+ years and 2)defending 2nd amendment.

You will reply. I won't read it.

Are you freakin serious, all you can comment and insinuate is that Rollins is playing the race card...cause since the only people to die were African Americans, that's still no evidence the guy was racist against African Americans. 7 shots fired into an ex trooper...oh wait, he doesn't rate cause he a not a white state trooper.
I certainly remember why I stop coming to this board and also why my family think I'm crazy for 1)being a republican last 30+ years and 2)defending 2nd amendment.

...what just happened?

[rolleyes]

MartAnt-

77FA208B-7113-49B4-AB94-532551266521.gif

5CF66CDF-F329-4FAD-B9AC-5B8735118D2E.gif

Last edited:

Off the rails

...what just happened?

[rolleyes]

MartAnt believes the fact that both Allen's victims were black is evidence of Allen's racism. This is very likely true.

I know you're not a racist but were just exploring the nuances of the awful events, shades of gray if you will.

Last edited:
MartAnt believes the fact that both Allen's victims were black is evidence of Allen's racism. This is very likely true.

I know you're not a racist but were just exploring the nuances of the awful events, shades of gray if you will.

Meh.

My take is that the shooter was probably anti-Jew AND anti-black, and that he was in that neighborhood because he was planning on shooting Jews. When he couldn’t, he defaulted to blacks. I‘m sure he was racist. That doesn’t mean race was his primary motivation in stealing a truck and heading out with homicidal intent.

I think I’ve said that about four times, lol.

Back
Top Bottom