bulk 7.62 39

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
I live in Marlb. Just looking to see if any shops within like 30 min sell bulk 762 39 like 500rd to 1000 round or spam cans. Before I drive further in search.

Pullman had some golden tiger the other day, had plenty but no cases. They had a couple of other brands too.

Pullman had some golden tiger the other day, had plenty but no cases. They had a couple of other brands too.

Collectable Arms and Ammo In Merrimack NH has lots of it!! Its some of the best "animal" around/ 20 rd boxes, 500 rd packs and 100rd cases!
If you need some give them a call to check their for prices....

Last edited:
Collectable Arms and Ammo In Merrimack NH has lots of it!! Its some of the best "animal" around/ 20 rd boxes, 500 rd packs and 100rd cases!
If you need some give them a call to check their for prices....

Anyone from MA ever buy there?

Whatever happened to that 7.62x39 panic that started just after the Ukraine troubles? I guess thats over now? LOL

Well last time I was at Collectable about a month ago, Keith said that he hadn't received any information on the status of golden tiger ammo coming into the US. He said he should have heard about the status of the ammo at that time but hadn't which is why he was concerned. Hence:

$250/1000 round case of Golden Tiger.. nothing new coming in for quite a while if at all....

Whatever happened to that 7.62x39 panic that started just after the Ukraine troubles? I guess thats over now? LOL

I thought that was more of a 5.45x39 panic. It's funny, because the online place I buy from still has spam cans and crates of the 'forbidden ammo', months after the ban.

I had bought a spam can during the initial kneejerk period, but then sold it shortly after at cost, because I just didn't need it.

My SKS smiles when fed Golden Tiger...[smile]

The're GRRRREAT!

tony-tiger-voice-actor-dies-aged-64-article-1.1785610

SKS's don't feed well with frosted Flakes.....

Golden Tiger is made at the Vympel factory where the ammo ingredients consist of more than just horse manure and straw. Also, the FMJBT bullet has the hypermegadeath bubble in the tip which causes it to yaw. Plus, the bullet and the primer are sealed for long storage.

Golden Tiger is made at the Vympel factory where the ammo ingredients consist of more than just horse manure and straw. Also, the FMJBT bullet has the hypermegadeath bubble in the tip which causes it to yaw. Plus, the bullet and the primer are sealed for long storage.

If it goes bang and puts a hole where I aim it, it's good enough for me!

Seems to me it was Silver Bear ammo that had the little ball at the tip of the bullet. Don't know what that was about, but I found the zinc-coated steel cases tended to oxidize rather soon.

Back
Top Bottom