Looking for bulk .30 Carbine ammo

Never did any business with them but evidently, they have it in stock.

Considering that nearly 20 years ago CMP was selling 1350 rounds of USGI .30 carbine for $189 + shipping, that's a heck of a deal. Since it's Korean it might be made by PMC.

ETA: Something's fishy. I got this message when trying a check out:

• Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
I then tried some former addresses in other states and got the same message.

Last edited:
Considering that nearly 20 years ago CMP was selling 1350 rounds of USGI .30 carbine for $189 + shipping, that's a heck of a deal. Since it's Korean it might be made by PMC.

ETA: Something's fishy. I got this message when trying a check out:

• Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
I then tried some former addresses in other states and got the same message.
Have you tried calling them?

I'm just passing on info obtained in my searches. They could be a scam, I don't know.

Maybe call and ask which states they take payment from?

Have you tried calling them?

I'm just passing on info obtained in my searches. They could be a scam, I don't know.

Maybe call and ask which states they take payment from?
I might just do that. Anything but a virtual single use credit card payment going to an unknown vendor is a no-no, though.

Minimum order is 2 boxes - $600
Could be crated in two can crates and they just slap a label on it to ship and don't want to box single cans.

As I said, I've not done any business with them. Do they accept normal credit card payment?

As hard as .30 carbine is to come by and the price of it rising rapidly, if I needed any I'd not buy less than two cans anyway but that's just a personal choice.

Fortunately, I hit a couple of good sales on the S&B stuff and Korean surplus a couple of years ago so my .30 carbine larder is well stocked.

Could be crated in two can crates and they just slap a label on it to ship and don't want to box single cans.

As I said, I've not done any business with them. Do they accept normal credit card payment?

As hard as .30 carbine is to come by and the price of it rising rapidly, if I needed any I'd not buy less than two cans anyway but that's just a personal choice.

Fortunately, I hit a couple of good sales on the S&B stuff and Korean surplus a couple of years ago so my .30 carbine larder is well stocked.

No criticism or complaint intended. Just a comment to save anyone looking to buy only 1 box.

What I'm thinking is I have enough based on what I shoot so i really need to do is stock up on a bunch of reloading supplies.

No criticism or complaint intended. Just a comment to save anyone looking to buy only 1 box.

What I'm thinking is I have enough based on what I shoot so i really need to do is stock up on a bunch of reloading supplies.
Powder and bullets are easily obtainable but if you need small rifle primers that’s a hang up

Never did any business with them but evidently, they have it in stock.

I would not deal with them. Poke around the website and it seems sketchy with broken menus and links. Also seems to be half about cooking. (Ammu Home Cooking)

Punch the address in Google Maps and it can't be located. The closest google can find is a residential street with a similar name. One other company listed at that address and if you go their website it is an Indian clothing place.

I couldn't find it at my regular places...

You are looking for 30 Carbine, correct???

If so, another website I look at shows everywhere you can get it...
These sights are showing "In Stock"...

Here's the link:

Ammo Seek

I would not deal with them. Poke around the website and it seems sketchy with broken menus and links. Also seems to be half about cooking. (Ammu Home Cooking)

Punch the address in Google Maps and it can't be located. The closest google can find is a residential street with a similar name. One other company listed at that address and if you go their website it is an Indian clothing place.
Yep. Def a scam IMO

Hardly bulk quantities, but bring your .30 Carbine brass and I'll assist you in reloading your own ammo. Your cost will be 35¢ per round.
I have several suitable powders and SR primers, as well as 173 110 grain FMJ bullets remaining. Provide primers, bullets and/or powder and you'll pay even less.
Component availability and price guaranteed through month end (that is, five more days). After that, no guarantees...
Live-fire onsite. North Stonington.

Last edited:
However the place St Andrew told me about has the 30 Cabine in stock and they shipped it out and it arrived yesterday.
Nice! I ordered some slugs and other ammo on Tuesday night and it arrived here today. Included a company branded koozie and sticker. They’re a great company.

The previously mentioned place by St. Andrew has lowered the price to $49.99 for Aguila 30 Carbine ammo. While still on the pricey side if you need some 30 Carbine ammo I would jump on it.

I’m willing to part with a 1080 can of Lake city. $875, 120 round bando in stripper clips. Or 3 bandos (360 rd) for $325. It’s original Milsurp.

Attachments

• AD90629D-EA50-4041-8F30-75A7A3ADFF84.jpeg
    AD90629D-EA50-4041-8F30-75A7A3ADFF84.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 12
Man I would just love to own that ammo can !

I count myself very very fortunate to own such good ammo. The value to me is quite high- hence why I’m not giving it away. My urge to offer some up to those seeking is hard to balance with not wanting to see even some of it go. Sounds crazy perhaps but the roots go back to my father and brother who flew west.

I count myself very very fortunate to own such good ammo. The value to me is quite high- hence why I’m not giving it away. My urge to offer some up to those seeking is hard to balance with not wanting to see even some of it go. Sounds crazy perhaps but the roots go back to my father and brother who flew west.
I just mean the empty can so I can put my ammo in it 👍🇺🇸

Damn. Let me guess you couldn’t pay with a credit card? Only bitcoin, zelle, or PayPal? Those are HUGE red flags.
Sorry man

Exactly, or cashapp. I've seen the same on sites selling scarce bottles of booze. As soon as you go to checkout you see they only accept payment methods you have no recourse with.

Back
Top Bottom