BULK 9mm DEAL!!

I believe they have a no handguns to MA rule, but everything else is GTG! Ammo has never been a problem.

This^ They don't ask where you're from unless you're buying a firearm and then you can only buy a long gun. Unfortunately he won't sell C&R handguns to MA residents with C&R. [frown]

This^ They don't ask where you're from unless you're buying a firearm and then you can only buy a long gun. Unfortunately he won't sell C&R handguns to MA residents with C&R. [frown]

Well that's one place that will not see my money.I will bet anything that he will tell you that he can't sell a C&R handgun to you because MA law will not allow it.

Well that's one place that will not see my money.I will bet anything that he will tell you that he can't sell a C&R handgun to you because MA law will not allow it.

Well then you'd lose that bet. He won't sell it to you because he doesn't want to risk any kind of trouble with the MA authorities and his business. Purely a choice not to.

No They just dont want to have to deal with the bs rules and regulations of mass. Its a liability.

It's a federal issue and the sale takes place in New Hampshire, unless I am missing something.
You are. A person can purchase a pistol in another state, however they cannot take possession of it at that time. It has to be transferred to an FFL in the buyers home state and then the paperwork completed. If everything goes well, then the buyer can bring the pistol home.

Most local non-MA dealers have been bitten by uneducated buyers who purchase a pistol that a MA FFL cannot transfer, and then the pistol has to be shipped back, refund, more paperwork, etc, etc.

It is slightly disappointing about the c&r pistol restriction, but it is what it is.

You are. A person can purchase a pistol in another state, however they cannot take possession of it at that time. It has to be transferred to an FFL in the buyers home state and then the paperwork completed. If everything goes well, then the buyer can bring the pistol home.

Most local non-MA dealers have been bitten by uneducated buyers who purchase a pistol that a MA FFL cannot transfer, and then the pistol has to be shipped back, refund, more paperwork, etc, etc.

It is slightly disappointing about the c&r pistol restriction, but it is what it is.

Yup, Noxin nailed it. Unwanted and unnecessary headache.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the place. It feels like a "convenience store" for shooters.

I still miss there old location in a gas station. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom