Call Teddy on illegal immigration

stolen from arfcom

Call up teddy and tell him to stuff his illegal amnesty bill

Can you believe this???

I found these phone @'s here, courtesy of the illegal immigrant lobby.

Here's what you do, and here's where I found it.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1839080/posts

800-882-2005

This will get you directly to your senator unlike the #'s available to the US Citizen.

Press 1 when you hear a Spanish message, then Press 1 again to be transferred to your senior senator's office

Press 2 when you hear a Spanish message, and you'll be transferred to your junior senator's office.

You get through immediately and the call is paid for by the enemy!

One caveat - if you're from Ohio, the #2 doesn't work for Sen. Sherrod Brown, use the United Farm Workers # instead.

United Farm Workers (free route to your Senator) - 800-417-7666

Please post your experience to keep this thread on top!

It amazes me how out of touch these people in DC are!!!

While your calling your reps to counteract what the illegals have done with this hot line to OUR reps.

Let them know that you are opposed to this thing called special order 40.

Google the term to learn about it completely.

FROM MY OTHER POST IN ANOTHER THREAD said:
Here is one reason that the illegal aliens do not get arrested by local LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Its called special order 40 at least its called that where it originated in Los Angeles via their ex Police Chief Daryl Gates.

It looks like the establishment has not wanted them arrested for quite a while as this special order 40 was first enacted in 1979 at least in Los Angeles.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=261574#post261574

Guy's.....as someone who has lived in this "state" for 44 years...calling fat boy is a pointless waste of energy. That man could care less what you think.

Yea unfortunately I think telling Whoa Fat Teddy Bam Da Lam anything he doesn't want to hear is like pissing on a napalm fire.

Yea unfortunately I think telling Whoa Fat Teddy Bam Da Lam anything he doesn't want to hear is like pissing on a napalm fire.

Cant argue with you guys there but hey what the hell its a free phone call and if
you can agravate him for free why the hell not. No excuses, get on the phone and flood his office with calls.

At least he can SWIM..

Fat floats; the nitwit could never drown.

tedkennedy_fatso.jpg

I sent a letter, although I believe it was a waste of time. At least I sent it in 1 ply so that it will rip if he tries to use it as toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom