Camp Ellis Gun Club

N.E. CHARTERS

Banned
Any Members here?

The club is a sleeper. $15 a year membership.

I get he quarterly newsletter that has the suppers and have not met any members that shoot.

Would be nice to open up the clubhouse on weekends, maybe get some activity going

Maybe some clay target shooting or set up some target stands with .22 steel plates or something.

Capt Walt

Camp Ellis Gun Club?

Whats going on with the Camp Ellis Gun Club.

I pulled in the other afternoon to do a little plinking and

WOW!

A Bulldozer was pushing up large berms on the range and it was all leveled out. No more broken computeres, TVs bottles and all the cramp that people have dummped there.

I allways wonderd about all the shit as You must be a member to have a key and it therfore follows that it must be members dummping all the trash.

Nothing ever goes on at the club as there is never anyone aroune except for the quarterly meetings, beer drinking dinners.

It seams that the only time anyone shoots is the week before deer season opens.

It would be great to get some active members and set up some nice ranges for Archery, pistol, rifle and clays.

The clubhouse is pretty good and the place has the #1 Assett
LOCATION,LOCATION, LOCATION! Right down the street from Old Orchard Beach.

Am I the only member here?

Capt Walt

Annual Christmas Party & Auction

Annual Christmas Party & Auction

Meeting Dec 12,2007

Spaghetti Supper

Camp Ellis Gun Club
Seaside Ave Saco,Maine

AUCTION: Every member must bring one saleable item for Auction

2008 Dues $20

See you there? Maybe?

Capt Walt

There are building new ranges as we sleep. Hudge piles of dirt are being delivered every day. They even filled the ruts in the dirt road.

Im going to bring up the wild ass idea of actually putting a clay target thrower at the range.

There is about 100 yards from end to end to end More than enough room for pistol, rifle and shotguns to shoot at the same time. A small clubhouse that has the potential to actually be used once in a while!

Last edited:
Hey Capt Walt,
i live down here in good ol saco. im lookin to join the camp ellis gun club, so i can plink around with my .22

let me know what to do, and where in particular the club is.

thanks!

How do I join Camp Ellis Gun Club?

How do I join. I can't find any info about the club.

Any Members here?

The club is a sleeper. $15 a year membership.

I get he quarterly newsletter that has the suppers and have not met any members that shoot.

Would be nice to open up the clubhouse on weekends, maybe get some activity going

Maybe some clay target shooting or set up some target stands with .22 steel plates or something.

Capt Walt

Back
Top Bottom