can i bring my pistol campimg in a state park?

We (wife and I) went camping once in a really remote place, although it was private property (not a state park) and said no firearms allowed. So, I of course didn't have one.

Who gives a f*** what the campground owners wants or says? Is he going to provide you with protection? That's right, NO, he will not.

Only a fool goes into any sort of semi isolated rural area without a firearm. Hope you learned your lesson.

Ever since I had a run in with loose, aggressive dogs while backpacking with the wife I NEVER set foot in the country/woods/wilderness without some firepower.

And I just found the perfect solution to the problems. Smith & Wesson's .44 Magnum 629 Mountain Gun:

sZbzyeZK8vxuUj01SVIsWO8wfRtifFwN0300.jpg

Who gives a f*** what the campground owners wants or says? Is he going to provide you with protection? That's right, NO, he will not.

Only a fool goes into any sort of semi isolated rural area without a firearm. Hope you learned your lesson.

Ever since I had a run in with loose, aggressive dogs while backpacking with the wife I NEVER set foot in the country/woods/wilderness without some firepower.

And I just found the perfect solution to the problems. Smith & Wesson's .44 Magnum 629 Mountain Gun:

sZbzyeZK8vxuUj01SVIsWO8wfRtifFwN0300.jpg

Good solution! At least when a rifle isn't handy.

Who gives a f*** what the campground owners wants or says?

Nice attitude. While I agree "no firearms" signs are retarded, and while I might carry against a sign depending upon the situation, I will always care about the wishes of the owner of the land that I am on. If the rules of the place are such that I don't care for them or feel unsafe, I will go somewhere else. No firearms, no cellphones, no polka-dotted pants... whatever. I don't feel entitled to do whatever the hell I want while a guest on somebody else's property.

I would take it. It's not like you are going to be running around around flashing it. If you need it you will want it, if you don't need it then you don't need to let anyone know you have it. Judged by 12, not carried by 6 is the old saying.

but I still can't carry in a school since federal law prohibits it.

That isn't true. In MA you can carry in a school if you have permission from the board/officers/trustees of the school in writing. Usually universities with rifle and pistol teams will issue these for people who are involved. I'm not aware of any school that allows subjects to carry for protection though.

Nice attitude. While I agree "no firearms" signs are retarded, and while I might carry against a sign depending upon the situation, I will always care about the wishes of the owner of the land that I am on. If the rules of the place are such that I don't care for them or feel unsafe, I will go somewhere else. No firearms, no cellphones, no polka-dotted pants... whatever. I don't feel entitled to do whatever the hell I want while a guest on somebody else's property.
Anyone who runs a business open to the public cannot exclude people based on their color.

If they cannot disallow someone based on some contrived right, I'll be damned if I'll let them deny me of a natural one.

Back
Top Bottom