Can someone email me the app for NH non res permit?

As the title says, can someone email me the application for a non res permit in NH as a word doc or works doc. I cant view pdf's on my computer.
If you can plz PM me and I will give you my email address.

Thanks!

What did everyone put for the reason they make the application to carry a pistol in Nh?

Read the second page of the application. I think it actually tells you what to write...

A license to carry a loaded handgun may be issued for PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES. One or more of these
reasons must be noted on the application, in the space provided for reason(s) you make application to carry a pistol in New
Hampshire.

Is, NH State Police
Permits and License Unit
33 Hazen Drive
Concord NH, 03305

Still the correct address to mail my app and check for $20 in?

1. Make check payable to:

STATE OF N.H. - TREASURER

2. Send the application, check, and copy of your LTC to:

NH State Police
Permits and License Unit
33 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305

3. Wait patiently for three to five weeks.

Did anyone not have a 2nd employer?

Most of us, probably.

Keep this in mind. NH is not MA. They don't care about "Suitability" (in NH suitability is a clearly defined bar, you either got it or you don't) and won't deny you because you did or did not wear red socks on Christmas. When you fill out a form at the DMV for a change of address, or to register a car, or when you fill out your voter registration, do you sweat the little things? Only in MA is a pistol permit a degrading and unpredictable series of events and procedures. Most elsewhere, it is just another form. Don't sweat the small stuff. This is just another form.

All finished. Now on to my Maine app...

Maine is too freakin long for me.

I never filled it out.

even NH, at $20 bucks, is a little "off" for me as I've only been to NH twice in the last year.

it's good have though as I don't plan on OCing IF i go to NH.

CT, RI and ME don't seem worth it to me...

NY? not even a thought....

i think i'll stick to MA, NH non-res and plan accordingly to move.

The app does seen wicked long and you have to make copies of all kinds of stuff, but I go up to Maine a lot in the summer so its worth it for me.

As far as NH I live 5 minutes from the boarder, and am in NH all the time.

Back
Top Bottom