Can you believe this quote on health care?

I saw this Am that Obama is sitting with "Jr. Senators" that have voted against his HC plan in private...

Yeah, I don't see any threats or strongarming going on here...

I sure hope this process can be subject to a Constitutional challenge.

This is in direction violation of explicit text in the Constitution.

I saw this Am that Obama is sitting with "Jr. Senators" that have voted against his HC plan in private...

I would love to be one of those congressman. I'd give him a peace of my mind.

Rope. Tree. Politicians.

Some assembly required.

Where's that reset button again?

love the Avatar Ross.

In brightest day and darkest night,
No evel shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evils might,
beware the power of Green Lantern's light!!!!! Boy do we need a super hero now.

love the Avatar Ross.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power: Green Lantern's light!!!!!
Uh... Thanks for the compliment, but...

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Jaxon's avatar is the Green Lantern... Mine is the Green Hornet.

"Another challenge for the Green Hornet, his aide Kato, and their rolling arsenal, the Black Beauty! On police records a wanted criminal, the Green Hornet is really Britt Reid, owner/publisher of the Daily Sentinel, his dual identity known only to his secretary and to the District Attorney.

"And now, to protect the rights and lives of decent citizens rides the Green Hornet!"

End threadjack.
threadjacked.gif

Last edited:
I had heard the statement on the radio from the President. "Americans won't care how it gets done. Only that it does."
Sadly, he's probably more than half right.

I had heard the statement on the radio from the President. "Americans won't care how it gets done. Only that it does."
Sadly, he's probably more than half right.

No he's not right, most of the country by a LARGE majority doesn't want this f-ing plan. There is now way around the numbers.

No he's not right, most of the country by a LARGE majority doesn't want this f-ing plan. There is now way around the numbers.

I agree. Even the MSM has polled out that no one wants it. I was referring more to his and congress' disdain for the mechanics of government and his assertion that people "won't care how it gets done."

Get angry over something that's actually unethical or illegal. Strong-arming legislators is something the speaker and the president and the minority and majority leaders of every body do all the time and always has been. It's simply politics.

Some Presidents are legendary for the practice. Jackson and LBJ come to mind.

Exactly. If the public support were as large as the media & the left (same thing) claim, the bill would already be law. A lot of these guys know if they vote for this it's 'kiss your political a$$ goodbye next election' and they're worried. A lot of the rhetoric AND the media coverage is designed to convince you that it's a done deal to try and quash opposition.

Ya gotta love the "elements polled separately" talking points by the people who want this bill.

It works like these questions...

If the goernment had a program that gave luxury automobiles to people that applied, would you want one?

If the stimulus bill provided jobs for roofers by giving out a new roof for your house would you take it?

Those polls are easy when there is no cost as part of the analysis.

The question shouldn't be, "Do you want to mandate that insurance companies must take any policy applicant at the standard rates regardless of pre-existing conditions?" It should be _that_ with the addendum, "if that means your premiums will be $500 MORE per month."

That the media lets them get away with the talking points about benefits without costs, is atrocious..

Back
Top Bottom