WTS car stereo equipment

So I recently traded in my truck and pulled the stereo out of it and out the stock one back in.

Kenwood head unit, I think it is a 9005 or 995. It is not in front of me so I don't recall. It did cost me $260 this past winter. Will sell for $125

JVC head unit, this cost me over $400 a bout 2.5 years ago and was in the truck before the Kenwood. It plays DVDs and has a 4 inch screen on the front. Also has built in navigation and comes with a free 3 months or a year of live traffic (i think)that I never activated. Will sell for $200. I also have an add on Bluetooth adapter that cost $110 that I could not get to work with my phone. Not sure if that was bad or just not compatible with my phone. I will throw that in free.

10 inch kicker solo baric in a truck box, speaker is an L5. $100

Rockford Fosgate 1000 watt amp, I think I paid between $200-300 for it. Will sell for $125

1.0 farad capacitor. No clue what I paid, will sell for $25 with any purchase.

Everything is in perfect working condition and I would not hesitate to throw this in the new truck if I had the room and it was not a pain to do because everything is so integrated with the stock stereo.

Buy multiple items and I will knock some off the price.

Pickup in Peabody or can meet in the north shore area.

I will add photos as soon as I can

Thanks for looking
Ray

Back
Top Bottom