Carbine Course in 2007

JimConway

Instructor
Several of you have PMed me about running a carbine course in 2007. We have listened to you and are in the early planning stages. We already have a top notch instructor that want to run the class. It is too early to tell you who it will be. Stay tuned abd will let you all know when the details are finalized. This will be a very good course.

What would be the location and duration of the class?

I would be very interested, but finding coverage for babysitting and so on is always a big challenge.

Carbine class

The class will be three days with the last day devoted to shooting on the move. It will be held in either August or September, 2007. The location may be Pelham if they are willing

Carbine class

The course dates will be 9-28 to 9-30-2007. The course may be held at Pelham, We will be talking with them at the next meeting. The Carbine course will be the first 2 days and a proficiency module, Shooting on the move, will be on the third day for those that want it.
For those that are interested, I would not wait very long to sign up. I am aware of 8 students that are planning to sign up for these classes

Carbine course - Jeff Gonzales

The carbine courses are the same as described at the Trident Concepts web site. The cost will be $550.00 plus the range fee

Back
Top Bottom