• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

You all need to stop with all this China will attack p@rn. Go fap to something else.

You should be smart enough to understand why that is f*cking stupid.
So you are saying it’s unrealistic to think China will attack a country with the most Lethal military in human history? Oh and the most heavily armed civilian population on earth?

So you are saying it’s unrealistic to think China will attack a country with the most Lethal military in human history? Oh and the most heavily armed civilian population on earth?
Yes. But it has nothing to do with us being armed.

And if they do attack, it will not be with drones, airstrikes and so on. It will be cyber/economical warfare.

Please refrain from 0 value comments.

Listen to video first, then comment.
Normalcy bias. Imagine if 2 years ago I told you agents within our own government would help design a virus and it would "mistakenly" get out. Oops. Then all the crap within the last year and a half would happen. 95% of people would say your crazy.

...by sending troops in through the most heavily armed part of the country no less. Just make sure it is after hunting season. I don't want to waste the big bullets on your 5'3" 140lb soldiers. [rofl2]

Unless China knew the US was planning a first strike on them or was planning to invade Taiwan and knew the US was going to defend it, I don't see them dropping nukes on us. That said, I saw recently that Russia is planning to dump their reserves of US dollars/bonds and buy up other currencies and bonds, with most of it being the Yuan and other countries are looking at doing the same thing. That flooding of US dollars on top of the slow inflation spiral we're in would be a disaster and one banks and Wall st would go to war over.

That aside, I have no doubt that China and others are going to do cyber attacks, go after infrastructure, etc. to rile up the people in the US who are as divided today as they were in the 1850s and the Civil War. They absolutely would want us fighting each other so they don't have to do it and killing the electric grid for 6 months, poisoning water in big municipalities, blowing up refineries, critical sectors of the economy getting hacked etc. I think that's already happening, maybe not all from China, but it's coming from multiple sources.

The most troubling thing is we don't have motivated go getters who can effectively oppose the threats we're facing from foreign adversaries because they're either corrupt and controlled by said adversaries or they're so indoctrinated they can only focus on domestic threats.

If China is doing anything, they're saber rattling. They have their guy in the White House, they own the California Democrat party (and thus Kamala and Pelosi), the corporate owned media who all have interests in China for their movie studios and other entertainment interests, plus China probably has quite a few judges in the US in their pocket, so they're all set. The only thing that would disrupt all that is these election audits giving concrete data that the 2020 election was the most fraudulent election in US history and everything has to be scrapped, everyone who was an incumbent who ran for re-election has to be re-instated which would mean Trump returns as President.

That I could see China hitting the US with a first strike over.

But they have lists of every gun owner, courtesty of the skunks in the swamp. Water torture. Or a thousand cuts. Pick your poison.

They've already done 2 of them... and Infrastructure keeps getting hit.

So to quote inspectah deck.... bring it ooooonn

Normalcy bias. Imagine if 2 years ago I told you agents within our own government would help design a virus and it would "mistakenly" get out. Oops. Then all the crap within the last year and a half would happen. 95% of people would say your crazy.
I heard a phrase once that if you are one step ahead you are a leader- if you are two steps ahead you are a crackpot

Also unrealistic considering the US buys most of their products.

The PRC plays the game with zero F’s for lives lost on either side. If by their calculations they gain something - they will do it. Most likely an EMP event, something that can be plausibly blamed on another actor. They already got away with the biowarfare attack - Xiden has spiked the investigation (no reports/questions) for 90 days. When that timer runs out - we will be far more worried about current events………that is unless they get that bulldog Bill Durham on it. Wait, you mean a promised report was already spiked and nothing happened?

Don’t forget the UN will turn on us in a hot second if we respond. Every third-world, murdering & raping army will be deployed to US soil.

I’m sure 2022 will fix it though 🙄

China is very worried about the world saying the they are the cause of the virus and it escaped their control. If that statement is said out loud there are going to be an awful lot of people world wide who will turn on the Chinese. It may even bankrupt them paying out lawsuits. Countries can simply say, pay the lawsuit or all Chinese goods are blocked from entry. The Chinese economy is built from a house of cards.

Countries can simply say, pay the lawsuit or all Chinese goods are blocked from entry. The Chinese economy is built from a house of cards.
Will never happen.

This country started to sh*t itself with a trade war on some products. Stop buying from them completely, which I assume also means stop producing there? ... don't hold your breath.

The Bride was LOLing this morning at a crack in Teh Narrative.

Glenn Beck was claiming (pause to roll eyes [rolleyes] ) that
"They keep trying to infect bats with COVID-19,
and the damned things won't come down with the disease".

The point being,
so how the hell did it jump from bats to humans in a wet market in the first place?

Finally, someone treating Wray with all the respect he deserves.

Don’t forget the UN will turn on us in a hot second if we respond. Every third-world, murdering & raping army will be deployed to US soil.
How could we tell?
ms-13_la_raid_051717.jpg

If China is doing anything, they're saber rattling. They have their guy in the White House, they own the California Democrat party (and thus Kamala and Pelosi), the corporate owned media who all have interests in China for their movie studios and other entertainment interests, plus China probably has quite a few judges in the US in their pocket, so they're all set. The only thing that would disrupt all that is these election audits giving concrete data that the 2020 election was the most fraudulent election in US history and everything has to be scrapped, everyone who was an incumbent who ran for re-election has to be re-instated which would mean Trump returns as President.

That I could see China hitting the US with a first strike over.
清空三峡!

The Chinese economy is built from a house of cards.
Word.

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

What does the CCP expect to gain by going to war with the U.S.?

What does the CCP expect to gain by going to war with the U.S.?
The CCP has been at war with the US since at least Tiananmen Square if not the Korean War. It's just getting hotter.

The Middle Kingdom wants to dominate the world. To do that they will try to replicate the decline of the British Empire and the ascendance of the US by elite capture, corporate takeovers, taking control of global shipping, communications, and the prime reserve currency. The lab leak in Wuhan unexpectedly pushed up their timetable. The ball is rolling now. They are afraid of populist pushback, Trump caught them off guard, so it's pedal to the floor now before the world can coalesce against them.

The CCP has been at war with the US since at least Tiananmen Square if not the Korean War. It's just getting hotter.

The Middle Kingdom wants to dominate the world. To do that they will try to replicate the decline of the British Empire and the ascendance of the US by elite capture, corporate takeovers, taking control of global shipping, communications, and the prime reserve currency. The lab leak in Wuhan unexpectedly pushed up their timetable. The ball is rolling now. They are afraid of populist pushback, Trump caught them off guard, so it's pedal to the floor now before the world can coalesce against them.
One of their generals in the 1950’s said of China and America: the mountain can only have one tiger.

Back
Top Bottom