• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chiappa little badger

Marty McFly

NES Member
I've had one of these sitting around for a couple years. It's a good little rifle but it definitely needs some upgrades.
Given the low price, I assume it's popular among you skinflints.
Anyone have any useful upgrades for theirs?
I'm going to make a small project of mine to make it a decent backpack survival gun.
I went with .22 mag. I know they come in 22lr and 17hmr. Let me know which you got and why.
It's always interesting to see ideas on such a budget item.

I got the Double Badger .22 Mag/.410. I've never had a combination gun before, nor a .22 Mag rifle or .410 shotgun, just revolvers in the chamberings, and I wanted a folding long gun and the wood looks nice and was a good price. Most useful feature of a single shot .22 Mag is they're easy to use adapters to shoot .22 LR from. Admittedly I haven't done that yet, been meaning to buy them for a while.

I got the Double Badger .22 Mag/.410. I've never had a combination gun before, nor a .22 Mag rifle or .410 shotgun, just revolvers in the chamberings, and I wanted a folding long gun and the wood looks nice and was a good price. Most useful feature of a single shot .22 Mag is they're easy to use adapters to shoot .22 LR from. Admittedly I haven't done that yet, been meaning to buy them for a while.
That's a great idea to get the adapter. Did the double badger also have the cheap wire stock?

Back
Top Bottom