WTS Chilean 1895 Mauser Carbine 1961 Rechambered to 7.62x51 NATO

ILikeIke

NES Member

Description :
Excellent condition Chilean Mauser, 1895 Model. Made by Lowe in Berlin. Originally chambered for 7mm Mauser, was rechambered by the Chilean government in 1961 to 7.62 NATO. Super smooth bolt, cock on close. Shiny bore. Has holes for scope mounts drilled into the receiver. Please read online regarding rechambered 1895 Mausers, as this is a small ring Mauser not intended for such high-pressure rounds such as 7.62 NATO. I have read that 7.62 NATO should work in this rifle without damage, but the hotter .308 cartridge can cause catastrophic failure. I have not fired this rifle.

Selling Terms :
Face to Face preferred, buyer must have LTC or C&R. Can ship to FFL or C&R at buyers expense

Price :
$300

Contact Information:
Message me here or email me at [email protected]

Pictures:

IMG_5952.jpg
IMG_5956.jpg
IMG_5958.jpg
IMG_5957.jpg
IMG_5959.jpg
IMG_5954.jpg
IMG_5955.jpg
IMG_5953.jpg
IMG_6364.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom