• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Club recommendation around Marlborough MA

Luckydad3

NES Member
Anyone here can recommend a club around Marlborough, MA area? Current member of MFS but looking for a club range where I can practice with my rifle, airgun, compound bow and maybe get into some trap, and maybe eventually participate in some competition. Hopefully a club that also offer experienced instructor led classes. While I have been plinking most of my life, and have learned plenty from fairly reputable online instructions, I always appreciate having great in person/hands on training from someone experienced. My 15 year old also loves fishing so that would be another thing of interest.

Currently debating between Maynard rod and gun club and Riverside club in Hudson, both are about 15min away from me. Friends who live in Framingham have recommended me to checkout the other clubs around Hopkinton and Southborough but they are a bit further out for me.

Thanks all

OP

www.southboroughrodandgun.com

There are not really "Instructor-led classes" per se, but if you want to try something new, the experienced ones (many are Instructors) will be happy to help.

Come out on a Sunday after Noon to about 3, or a Thursday night after 6, and someone will be happy to show & tell.

Your son would be welcome, too. Both of mine "grew up at the Club."

Drive through the main lot, past the rifle range and trout pond, up the hill.

Anyone here can recommend a club around Marlborough, MA area? Current member of MFS but looking for a club range where I can practice with my rifle, airgun, compound bow and maybe get into some trap, and maybe eventually participate in some competition. Hopefully a club that also offer experienced instructor led classes. While I have been plinking most of my life, and have learned plenty from fairly reputable online instructions, I always appreciate having great in person/hands on training from someone experienced. My 15 year old also loves fishing so that would be another thing of interest.

Currently debating between Maynard rod and gun club and Riverside club in Hudson, both are about 15min away from me. Friends who live in Framingham have recommended me to checkout the other clubs around Hopkinton and Southborough but they are a bit further out for me.

Thanks all
Harvard has a decent offering on your needs from air rifles to fishing, certainly worth giving each club a look over and pick one, or three!

Back
Top Bottom