Club recommendation near Chicopee/Springfield MA

Hello,

new member here. Recently got my LTC and first pistol. Looking for a recommended range near Chicopee MA so I can properly learn how to shoot and use this weapon.

I went with a pre ban Glock 17 Gen 3 with a 17 round magazine for my first range gun. I'm going to pick up some new 10 round magazines as well.

thanks in advance.

check out granby. they just got a 700yd rifle range soon to be out to 1000yds. furthest in the state not on private land. dues going up next year because of the new facilities. or springfield sportsman's club in Monson.

I see you only have a pistol as of now. if you're not looking to shoot rifle, you could go Ludlow Fish and game. they've got an indoor pistol range, and do stuff like skeet trap and bow outside.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. Only pistol for now, but that will change as soon as I get a big gun safe.

check out fairview sportsmans club. visit our club and check it out. there is almost 400 acres of property for your use.

check out fairview sportsmans club. visit our club and check it out. there is almost 400 acres of property for your use.

Question about Fairview:

On their site they say rifle and pistol ranges are closed during gun deer season, except 12pm to dusk on Sunday's.

This site: http://www.eregulations.com/massachusetts/huntingandfishing/hunting-season-dates/ says shotgun and primitive firearm season lasts from 11/28-12/31.

So does that mean for about a month you can only use the range for about 4 hours per week?

Back
Top Bottom