• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comments on NE Shooters defensive Pistol Class

I attended a defensive Pistol Class taught by Jim Conway and his fellow instructors back in April.
I have since changed jobs and gone back on the road full time as a Sergeant. The position I am in now make the possibility of an armed encounter greater than before.
I recently fired a course of fire with a weapon I had never fired on a course I have not fired in 5 years.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I was able to complete the course of fire the first time with great results by using the skill sets that Jim and the fine staffat NEShooters taught at the training session. I feel much more confident in my shooting abilities and tactical techniques than ever before.

Its great to know that there are competent, professional staff like the members of NEShooters out there teaching and that the courses are offered to the general public as well as military and law enforcement personnel.

I would highly recommend taking any course of instruction with NE Shooters for the novice or experienced shooter. I had thought that my skills were pretty good until I took the course and found out just how perishable my shooting skills and tactical training really are.

A big Thank You to the staff at NEShooters. Keep up the good work...

Kind comments

Sir
I must thank you for the kind comments. We try very hard to make all of our students better shooters. While we like to think that we are having some success as instructors, a student's proof is always welcome.
Thank you again and I hope that we can shoot together again.

I also would like to thank you for your words of gratitude.

We @ NEShooters try to pass on all that we can and reinforce the basics, the basics & the basics if you recall. I heard from Jim that you Ace'd your qualification.

Fantastic.

The streets and your charge are safer for your dedication to your job and the training that you sought out and paid for on your own.

Back
Top Bottom