Congressman Shot

I have not known personally any liberal who advocated such violence. Clearly this guy was unhinged and all Democratic leaders are deploring his actions. He has a history of domestic violence, which I expect has a lot to do this.

I did not see you or any liberals criticize HRC and DNC hiring people to pose as trump supporters and cause violence, or speak out about the people assaulting trump supporters, or the expressed outrage if shiner and others promoting trump was under investigation by FBI when they were brief he was not. Nor anyone speak out about the DNC not the Rush effecting the outcome of the election. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites call Trump a pier while supporting Hillary, pushing impeachment of a duly elected president, while supporting a person that violated a number of laws and lied to everyone. I did not send or receive any classified emails. We had eight yrs Obsma main confident an Iranian and Hillary main confident a person with Muslm brotherhood ties. You guys are pathetic.

19275000_828505590645669_5104869106238890597_n.jpg

Now I really have to change my name after seeing the above cartoon...

Seriously, we are heading into dangerous times. I just read a "truck in Indiana was shot at for having a"make America Great" flag and a Trump bumper sticker".

I Blame the media and Hollywood for most of this situation. I stopped watching TV news and only listen to selective radio programming and use the internet for information.

Bernie
http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several...rying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

Last edited:
Now I really have to change my name after seeing the above cartoon...

Seriously, we are heading into dangerous times. I just read a "truck in Indiana was shot at for having a"make America Great" flag and a Trump bumper sticker".

I Blame the media and Hollywood for most of this situation. I stopped watching TV news and only listen to selective radio programming and use the internet for information.

Bernie

Yep.
http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/56438
061517_bullet.png

Seagulls do the same.. They fly around and shit on everything

Mommy's basement does not get a good flow of fresh air. Living in a basement with all the dirty laundry messes with the human brain.

Many like him on the WWW. Most are ball less when confronted. A good option is the ignore list.

Here's my concern. Is the GOP going to see this as an opportunity to pass laws to protect ourselves or go the other way and ignore it? Instead, they may pass legislation for themselves only (Guns for me not for thee). Trump, in my view, has been a major disappointment thus far. Republicans own the house and senate. No pro 2A action yet. Nothing passed.

Here's my concern. Is the GOP going to see this as an opportunity to pass laws to protect ourselves or go the other way and ignore it? Instead, they may pass legislation for themselves only (Guns for me not for thee). Trump, in my view, has been a major disappointment thus far. Republicans own the house and senate. No pro 2A action yet. Nothing passed.

This is going up for a vote soon:
https://naturalresources.house.gov/uploadedfiles/discussion_draft_--_share_act.pdf

If the congresscritters attempt to pass a reciprocity bill for themselves I'm sure several members will propose amendments to turn it into a reciprocity bill for everyone. Mo Brooks and Rand Paul most definitely would propose those amendments in the House and Senate versions.

And the idiots on EEI are going after guns. Minnehane (or whatever) doesn't understand why anyone needs an AR. Tanguay says here doesn't care what anyone says, they are automatic weapons. Even Callahan chimes in--it should be ok to own an AR as long as it's pink. *******s

Stop listening to that station, unless its dark out. The last time i had D&C on in the car i could feel brain cells dying so i just switched the station. Worst show on terrestrial radio. They basically mouth vomit in a lame attempt to improve ratings, which are probably in the shitter. Im honestly surprised weei is still on the air.

The more i think about this incident and with some more details......
Youd have to be a retard not to shot the catcher at home base then work your way back.
shooting the closest guy at 2nd base is rediculious...
clearly no practice or strategy.

the guy oviously played this fantasy in his head a few times and ended up only fire several shots too rapidly at the closest guy. Those republican are lucky a real terrorist did realize how exposed they were.

Just a quick somber note about Steve Scalise. His injuries quite possibly may leave him paralyzed from the waist down, if he lives. His pelvis, L4-L5-S1 was shattered, his hip destroyed, his kidneys, colon and intestines all took hits from shrapnel, his blood loss was fortunately greatly minimized by quick thinking on the field and quick work by EMT'S and Paramedics and the quick flight to a great trauma center. This boy has a very long road ahead of him assuming the path is straight and narrow and infections and other complications don't take their toll. I was talking with a friend tonight while at was at the rink who is former senior medical officer of Orthopedics and Reconstruction at Womack Hospital on Ft. Bragg and he was giving an honest opinion from what he has been told. Scalise needs to stop bleeding first before they can worry about the bones.
Say a prayer for Steve and his family.

The more i think about this incident and with some more details......
Youd have to be a retard not to shot the catcher at home base then work your way back.
shooting the closest guy at 2nd base is rediculious...
clearly no practice or strategy.

the guy oviously played this fantasy in his head a few times and ended up only fire several shots too rapidly at the closest guy. Those republican are lucky a real terrorist did realize how exposed they were.
Yup. And the way he handled it smells a bit like suicide-by-cop.

Yup. And the way he handled it smells a bit like suicide-by-cop.
it was a suicide mission without a doubt, I'd of prefered he just shot himself.. wether he did it or the cops did
it only counts once as a "Victim of gun violence"

maybe they can put his name next to the Boston bombing tsarnaev brothers on the anti gun violence tour bus

Just a quick somber note about Steve Scalise. His injuries quite possibly may leave him paralyzed from the waist down, if he lives. His pelvis, L4-L5-S1 was shattered, his hip destroyed, his kidneys, colon and intestines all took hits from shrapnel, his blood loss was fortunately greatly minimized by quick thinking on the field and quick work by EMT'S and Paramedics and the quick flight to a great trauma center. This boy has a very long road ahead of him assuming the path is straight and narrow and infections and other complications don't take their toll. I was talking with a friend tonight while at was at the rink who is former senior medical officer of Orthopedics and Reconstruction at Womack Hospital on Ft. Bragg and he was giving an honest opinion from what he has been told. Scalise needs to stop bleeding first before they can worry about the bones.
Say a prayer for Steve and his family.

One of my FB semi-relatives was excited that he might not come back and the Dem governor will be able to replace him with a dem congressman. True?

One of my FB semi-relatives was excited that he might not come back and the Dem governor will be able to replace him with a dem congressman. True?

Democrats are hypocritical *******s who horse trade in "compassion" and use the targets of such like rented mules. If their compassion toward you won't score them points, you might as well just **** off.

About 50 yards give or take, I think, judging by the pictures that have been posted and assuming he was behind the thing behind home plate and shooting at 2nd base.
Is that accurate? I get he was shooting at second base..but i think the reports and eye witness accounts are off. For the two relivent videos I've seen it appear the fire is coming from beyond the outfield, rather than behind home plate....from then the batting warm up ...pitchers warm-up thing....the video of what your talking about i assumed wasnt evenmthe shooter

The LA. governor is a democrat in a predominately republican state, if he was to replace Scalise with a D, that would be the end of the governor on that day, politically speaking and quite possibly literally speaking. Steve Scalise district is the lower part of LA. and east of Baton Roge to the Mississippi state line, which is bayou and country folk, not the liberal cities of N.O. Baton Rouge, Lafayette, its a nice chunk of LA., he's a good ol' country boy that lives in Jefferson Parish.

Is that accurate? I get he was shooting at second base..but i think the reports and eye witness accounts are off. For the two relivent videos I've seen it appear the fire is coming from beyond the outfield, rather than behind home plate....from then the batting warm up ...pitchers warm-up thing....the video of what your talking about i assumed wasnt evenmthe shooter

One of the videos had somebody asking where the shooter was and somebody responded with "behind home plate." I couldn't tell a thing from the video itself otherwise.

Seems like the shooter moved around between home and third. Here's some of the maps I was able to find of positions. Scalise would have been roughly 50 yards or less away. I would say none of his targets were more than 100 yards. It's not difficult to hit with iron sights at that range. Guy was just a bad shot, thankfully.

ct-map-site-of-shooting-in-alexandria-va-20170614

alexandria_shooting_diagram_map.jpg

download.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone see a write-up on what Scalise's security guys did during this? The initial report I heard, and the initial ones are always wrong, was there were 2 but only 1 had a gun. I'm still having a hard time understanding how the shooting went on for 10 minutes. Most gun fights last seconds.

Anyone see a write-up on what Scalise's security guys did during this? The initial report I heard, and the initial ones are always wrong, was there were 2 but only 1 had a gun. I'm still having a hard time understanding how the shooting went on for 10 minutes. Most gun fights last seconds.

I think the problem may lie in that having a gun and being able/trained to deal with an actual live active shooter are completely different things. $0.02

Cardboard doesn't move and return fire.

Back
Top Bottom