• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Covid-19 Round 2.0

Where are you seeing that? I thought we were beyond that for COVID 1.0
The US was rapidly getting their assload of ChiCom hijinks before the virus broke,
and looking to build trade relationships with non-Mainland vendors.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And of course for many technologies,
there will be a long lead time to non-Commie suppliers being sufficient.

The degree to which people blame Teh Virus
for any long-term sag in trade with Red China
is at least partly a convenient fiction.

Medical doctors? 🤯

You know what provably does make you (temporarily) more susceptible to infection? Coming down with the freaking flu.

People get the flu shot all the time and then feel terrible for a week afterwards. So bad sometimes that they think they got the flu from the flu shot....They didn’t...they caught something else from having a weakened immune system.

It’s very plausible that while incoluating yourself against whatever strain of flu the shot inoculates you against this year, that you are more susceptible to a contagious virus like COVID....I’m not a covid = polio guy but this seems pretty obvious.

People get the flu shot all the time and then feel terrible for a week afterwards. So bad sometimes that they think they got the flu from the flu shot....They didn’t...they caught something else from having a weakened immune system.

It’s very plausible that while incoluating yourself against whatever strain of flu the shot inoculates you against this year, that you are more susceptible to a contagious virus like COVID....I’m not a covid = polio guy but this seems pretty obvious.

yup, two years ago I got the flu shot, and in 24 hrs started feeling sick. Had nasty flu like symptoms for a week, missed several days of work, then got pneumonia, for the first time ever. I've gotten the flu shot maybe 6 times and gotten sick 3.

And I've never actually gotten the flu with or without the flu shot.

if you get flu like symptoms right now it means you can't go to work or even go out in public. Can't afford that

Back
Top Bottom