WTS Crafters/Campers HV Duty Elastic/ Snap Kits//2 Sided Velcro/ Bolts of waterproof PUL

UNSUB

NES Member
I have cases of the following items:

PUL ( PUL is a polyester/polyurethane laminated knit fabric with a laminate thickness of 1.00 mil. This fabric is waterproof, EXTREMELY durable. A thickness of 1.00 mil.)

Styles rubber ducks and monster prints. 8 yards (24 Feet) to a bolt. 2 prints to choose the white stripe in the images is banding to keep the bolts together and not in the repeat print. All is packaged in Plastic and boxes for storage purpose. This stuff normally sells for $10 a yard or $280 a bolt. I am selling A BOLT for $15 each (no limit on buy)

All materials are the best quality and are high temp so you can put them on sanitary in your washer for years of washing.

The PUL makes awesome wet bags/snack bags/camping and the beach or for swim team kids $15 Bolt

Snap Kits Blue Yellow Red 60 sets per bag size 20 (.48") Retail $8 my price .50 cents

Elastic Blue and Teal 2 Pack 1'by 2 yards each Retail $3 my price .25 cents

2 Sided White Velcro Tape (Loop and Hook) 1 1/2"by 1 yard rolls Retail $11 my price $2 each roll no limit you wont find these materials cheaper ( not even all Wallmart go look)

Cleaning out the garage mix and match Local delivery for larger quantities. Can meet up on North Shore or Metro Boston with ease.

PM Me with any questions and your phone number if you want to get while the getting is good. If you buy in bulk I will discount further.

Attachments

• RibbonvSnap Velcro.jpg
    RibbonvSnap Velcro.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 85
  • BOLTS PUL.jpg
    BOLTS PUL.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom