Cruiser shot in Millis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy looks a bit older based on his bio, don't want to out someone unless we are fairly sure. Looks to be around 24/25 based on what I'm finding, supposedly the perp is 22?

Pretty sure I'm right, the guy I'm looking at was a Dispatcher the made a intermittent officer in Julyish.

I heard both 22 and 24. 22 with a 17 yr old gf, is odd. If he's 24, even though legal that's pretty messed up.

Straight outta ****s with regard to that.

This is the INTERNET, man! Let's do it!

There are few possibles.

http://www.millispolice.org/#!staff-directory/c1viv

He torched it. I'd put money on it. WHAT A BONE HEAD!

I've responded to dozens of car fires and more accidents than I can remember (drivers slamming into trees, telephone poles, through wrought iron fences,
through store fronts, muti-vehicle accidents, etc), and I've never responded to one where a vehicle caught fire because of the accident.

Not saying it can't happen, just that it's highly unlikely to unheard of.

Given all the other information and circumstances, he probably did light it up, either for more dramatic effect, or to destroy any evidence of his stupidity.

vNtfAO9.jpg

I've seen several reports saying he was 27.

With a 17 yo high school girl for a girlfriend?

Although as Sky suggests, it could be a female officer. Or for that matter a male officer and the love connection is another dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm no longer certain. I have to add a suspect to the list. Updating my trusted third party now. (the two staff pages don't match)

A dumbass for sure...however I'm more annoyed that this guy gets immediately fired but other officers who wrongly take civilian lives or who threaten to, like that piece of shit Lebert in Medfah, are subject to internal investigations getting paid along the way.

I'm fairly certain it is bryan j. On the pd site (new site, just created 7/1/2015) he's listed as a permanent interm cop, on the town site which is the older site, he's a dispatcher. http://www.millis.org/pages/MillisMA_Police/S01660D7F-01F2CB68

7th line down in paragraph 2, byran J graduated from millis HS in 2009. http://m.milforddailynews.com/article/20090610/NEWS/306109886

And that would make him 24 banging a 17 yr old. Dudes got some issues.

The other interm cop, lopez I believe is in his 40's. He also has a Paramedic cert in MA so he may be a firefighter then part time cop.

He just was appointed a cop a few weeks ago.

http://millismonitor.com/2015/08/25/first-class-force-millis-police-gear-up-for-the-future/

Here is dispatcher Johnson. https://mobile.twitter.com/millispolice/status/527542403776139267

Was a dispatcher, now listed a interm cop. It's bryan johnson.

Last edited:

oh no, not me, I dropped names without knowing for sure earlier in the thread and was properly corrected for it.
that said,
if this story was for real, it seems dangerous to name a witness who says she saw a suspicious truck, but that's modern media for you I guess.

GPP WE NEED ANOTHER CLUE!

He was banging the minor in the cruiser, she kicked it out of park, and it rolled into the tree. To get rid of the sexy time wet spot, he took a road flare, tossed into the cruiser to destroy the physical evidence and then dumped x rounds into the vehicle. And then his partner came up with the stupid truck shooter story. (or at least that's what the TV show would play this out as)

I find it interesting, somewhat hilarious, and "oh-so-typical" of us here at NES, being the "cynical cop-doubters" we are :), that this horrific incident "occurred" at 2:26 pm Wednesday...yet as early as 4:12pm, in just the 6th post of the thread, an NESer was already questioning and surmising that this might not have happened the way it was reported to have gone down....While the entire "Cops are good/Cops know best/blah blah" Sheeple World was busy running around grabbing their kids and sheltering them in place, scared bleepless that a "gunman" was on the loose, the NES world was instead already calling "Bullshit" or, at minimum, expressing some doubt over the "terrible incident". "Cops are good. Only cops should own guns. Listen to the nice policeman, honey, and move along. Nothing to see here...."

I just did a quick read of the court case and maybe I'm missing something but from what I read it looks like Belmore instigated the confrontation that led to his death.

You are out of your fokken mind. We go to the parole hearings and re-live the whole nightmare minute by minute.

Maybe you are reading some other story.

His facebook is active last night and today. His post last night was a wish that the officers he used to work with are all ok.

I think it's deleted now. He liked several things on the Millis police twitter page including a link to the article they posted of his hiring. He's not showing up now, so I think the fb page has been deleted.

Did you see any pic's of the 17 yr old gf? 24 going with a 17 yr is iggy.

Last edited:
A dumbass for sure...however I'm more annoyed that this guy gets immediately fired but other officers who wrongly take civilian lives or who threaten to, like that piece of shit Lebert in Medfah, are subject to internal investigations getting paid along the way.

But... he killed a car! We can't have that!

I think it's deleted now. He liked several things on the Millis police twitter page including a link to the article they posted of his hiring. He's not showing up now, so I think the fb page has been deleted.

I still think my prime suspect is a little shady... but not guilty in this case [laugh]

Did you see any pic's of the 17 yr old gf? 24 going with a 17 yr is iggy.

she's active on social media

I've responded to dozens of car fires and more accidents than I can remember (drivers slamming into trees, telephone poles, through wrought iron fences,
through store fronts, muti-vehicle accidents, etc), and I've never responded to one where a vehicle caught fire because of the accident.

Not saying it can't happen, just that it's highly unlikely to unheard of.

Given all the other information and circumstances, he probably did light it up, either for more dramatic effect, or to destroy any evidence of his stupidity.
power steering line gets punctured and sprays a hot exhaust manifold and poof. i had a side gear in a tranny loosen and start cutting the side cover while driving, lighting the inner fender are on fire.

power steering line gets punctured and sprays a hot exhaust manifold and poof. i had a side gear in a tranny loosen and start cutting the side cover while driving, lighting the inner fender are on fire.

I'm not doubting that it happens/can't happen, but given the circumstances it seems more suspect than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom