• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CTD price gouging Tula 9mm

All the Tula 9 in my safe was $8.99 at the Lynnwood (WA) Walmart last year. It's dirty, but it shoots. CTD is dead to me, though, for more than just this.

Posted from my car phone.

CTD Sucks!, $299.99 for 500 rounds of 762x39 Brown Bear. $100.00 for Colt USGI 5.56 30 Rd mags. I just looked up an empty 50 cal ammo can $15.00 and $18.50 to ship! They [crying]SUCK!

CTD has been stupid overpriced since like 2006? or maybe even earlier.... now isn't any different.

They used to have deals but rarely, now.

-Mike

I just hit unsubscribe to their emails from my 'junk email account'....looks like they don't want any reason why or other commentary on unsubscribes.

Pasted in

"Your email address has been removed. You will no longer recieve any messages from Cheaper Than Dirt."

nice spelling, jackass

good riddance

who the hell would pay that,crazy.

If no one does, it'll go back down. They've explained this before: they have an automated system that gauges how many are sold vs. how many they have left, and raises or lowers the price accordingly, mostly with no human involvement. So if EVERYONE starts buying 9mm faster than they can get new stuff in (sound like.... the last 5 months?) the price automatically goes up. If they get pallets of the stuff but no one touches it, the price goes down.

I honestly don't understand the CTD hate. "Oh God! A private business, charging whatever they want for a legal product!" Suck it uppppppp....

If no one does, it'll go back down. They've explained this before: they have an automated system that gauges how many are sold vs. how many they have left, and raises or lowers the price accordingly, mostly with no human involvement. So if EVERYONE starts buying 9mm faster than they can get new stuff in (sound like.... the last 5 months?) the price automatically goes up. If they get pallets of the stuff but no one touches it, the price goes down.

I honestly don't understand the CTD hate. "Oh God! A private business, charging whatever they want for a legal product!" Suck it uppppppp....

? CTD hate? You must have not been around on December 18th when they released their statement. These are the companies that "suck it up" when they give in to the gun grabbers. I bet if you look to the top of CTD, it's owned by FUDDs. Actually, I'll bet on that.

True, but their name, and use of the term "Discounter" at the top of their web site borders on being an unfair and deceptive trade practice.

? CTD hate? You must have not been around on December 18th when they released their statement. These are the companies that "suck it up" when they give in to the gun grabbers. I bet if you look to the top of CTD, it's owned by FUDDs. Actually, I'll bet on that.

You talking about when they stopped selling firearms? So a private business stopped selling a legal product, for reasons they alone understand? Sure it was silly, but it's their company....

You talking about when they stopped selling firearms? So a private business stopped selling a legal product, for reasons they alone understand? Sure it was silly, but it's their company....

Yeah, it's their company, and it's our consumer preferences.

CTD gouges, by almost anybody's definition. Advertising at one price, putting the item into your cart, and seeing a 35% (or more) increase at checkout?

I haven't bought from these crooks, I won't buy from these crooks, and I don't recommend buying from these crooks.

oh my god, CTD's prices suck?! this is SO news to the world!

they have sucked for a looooooong time. no one should be surprised whenever they sink to a new depth of suck.

oh my god, CTD's prices suck?! this is SO news to the world!

they have sucked for a looooooong time. no one should be surprised whenever they sink to a new depth of suck.

Yeah, I know. But, seems there's always somebody just figuring it out.

Their name is pretty close, though. The dirt reference is appropriate. Just about their level of service, DIRT.

Back
Top Bottom