• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Custom Shell Catchers for Semi-Auto Shotguns - Trapshooting

lazypengu1n

NES Member
I make custom shell catchers for semi-auto shotguns and wanted to share this information for other who may be looking for them for their guns. Since T&S was bought by Birchwood Casey - There hasn't been newer models of the shell catchers available for the guns that came out after that or they are impossible to find. If any youth team is interested in them for their shooters, please reach out to me and we can work something out.

Kinda a niche thing and is mostly for Trapshooters so shells don't go flying in other shooters faces or cause a case of RBF for them. LoL (I am totally guilt of throwing shells when I was using my A400 Multi-Target in competition).

Current shell catchers that are in production.

Browning Gold
Beretta A400 Xcel Series including Parallel Target / Multi-Target
Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus / 1301 Comp Pro
Beretta 1301 Tactical

They are also available in LH upon request. - Feel free to contact me via PM or check out my eBay store - here.

Photo? I’m just curious I have a fetish for these things.

Nice. I was gonna say if it was all bulky rather than a catcher, it would be exactly what you created without a bottom.. but you nailed it

Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t see the little blue hyperlink

I just had one of those in my hands today and decided not to grab it because I wasn't sure if anyone used it to shoot trap.

I can make one for it, I just need the dimensions. I took a quick look at it today and didn't see any holes where I could index anything but that's not the end of the world.

If you have photos of the side, 45 degrees into the ejection port and the bottom loading port - it will give me a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom