CZ magazine interchangeably

milktree

NES Member
I know the “TS” series magazines are not interchangeable because they were designed around .40 S&W instead of 9mm.

But what about all the other 75 variants?

Assuming full size and not compact, will a classic CZ 75 magazine from the’80s work in a Shadow 2?

I know the “TS” series magazines are not interchangeable because they were designed around .40 S&W instead of 9mm.

But what about all the other 75 variants?

Assuming full size and not compact, will a classic CZ 75 magazine from the’80s work in a Shadow 2?
I’m not sure about the slide lock back on empty. Some of them were a little different I think it’s the B designation that changed them a bit.
That being said they should work fine.
Mecgar makes awesome magazines on the cheap for Shadows. SP-01 uses the same mags too.

I’m not sure about the slide lock back on empty. Some of them were a little different I think it’s the B designation that changed them a bit.
That being said they should work fine.
Mecgar makes awesome magazines on the cheap for Shadows. SP-01 uses the same mags too.

Isn't the SP-01 a variant/evolution of the regular 75?

Every time I look at CZ stuff my head starts to hurt.

Weird that the firing pin block change would change the magazine (or its follower?)

Isn't the SP-01 a variant/evolution of the regular 75?

Every time I look at CZ stuff my head starts to hurt.

Weird that the firing pin block change would change the magazine (or its follower?)
Yes and the Shadow is just a variation of the SP-01.
AFAIK it started with the SP-01 shadow that had no FPB. Then that got upgraded with a nicer slide and all the fancy features.

Back
Top Bottom