Video: Female University of Chicago Student Disarms Would-Be Robber by Ejecting His Magazine

Bizarre story.
If he really wanted to shoot her, would he not have a round in the chamber?

What kind of a maroon risks jail with a gun charge to steal a phone?

Most armed robbers have no intention of actually shooting their victims. They want to get in and out quickly and with minimal fuss, and the fastest way to get someone to do what you want them to is usually to show them a gun.

Bizarre story.
If he really wanted to shoot her, would he not have a round in the chamber?

What kind of a maroon risks jail with a gun charge to steal a phone?
Answer to BOTH questions:

1200px-Chicago_logo.svg.png

Perhaps the gun had a mag disconnect safety.
That’s a really stupid anti-safety feature. It’s more than once where I exit my vehicle in the butt plate comes off and then I’m down to a single shot automatic with a safety disconnect then you just got a semi automatic paperweight

That’s a really stupid anti-safety feature. It’s more than once where I exit my vehicle in the butt plate comes off and then I’m down to a single shot automatic with a safety disconnect then you just got a semi automatic paperweight
Youve lost a butt plate exiting your vehicle?? You’re doing something wrong!!

Youve lost a butt plate exiting your vehicle?? You’re doing something wrong!!
I have to have pre-band mags. The cheap ones are the Eagles. They have a plastic floor plate that’s held on by two screws. I don’t know how many I have but a lot of them I use the same ones over and over and I’ve shot 180,000 rounds through the gun so I don’t know which magazines were used but yeah yeah they break they snagged on the seatbelt buckle. I slide out of my truck. It ripped it off on the side of my seat. I’m pretty sure that’s why there’s a rip in my seat. I’m constantly dragging my side arm over it.

The mag bans are another anti-safety law

I have to have pre-band mags. The cheap ones are the Eagles. They have a plastic floor plate that’s held on by two screws. I don’t know how many I have but a lot of them I use the same ones over and over and I’ve shot 180,000 rounds through the gun so I don’t know which magazines were used but yeah yeah they break they snagged on the seatbelt buckle. I slide out of my truck. It ripped it off on the side of my seat. I’m pretty sure that’s why there’s a rip in my seat. I’m constantly dragging my side arm over it.

The mag bans are another anti-safety law
What kinda gun has plastic screw on base plates??

My mags sometimes hit the arm rest or seat belt in my truck but never yard saled my mag all over the place!

One of those clear, extended Glock mags, with what looks like two rounds in it.
Probably not clicked all the way in.

What kinda gun has plastic screw on base plates??

My mags sometimes hit the arm rest or seat belt in my truck but never yard saled my mag all over the place!
Lots of magazines have plastic base plates.

I said they were Eagles but here you go ironically these are from the gun parlor. I didn’t want to see what they were charging for. I bet it’s a fortune.

I bought a pile of use and then I sold the ones that didn’t work back online reptile style

From the gun parlor listing

“SIG SAUER MODEL P-226 17 ROUND STAINLESS STEEL MAGAZINES, MFG BY EAGLE MAGAZINE. These brand new magazines fit flush in your gun.”

That’s extremely deceptive there’s tons of variations of P226 the generic one it fits flush the target models It’s actually recessed.. They’re also P229 models. Which may or may not fit flush

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with the 'men' standing by watching that happen? She should've kicked the teeth out of the dude sitting 10ft away watching the attack, then shoved the mag up his ass.

Back
Top Bottom