danvers walmart SCORE!

I was in there Friday I think and they did not have any.

But I have to admit the .300 Win Mag boxes @ 24$ a box caught my eye which is what I went with. I did look for the Federal 100 round .223 which I usually pick up when they have it.

Kittery Trading post had a lot of bulk .223 and .556 when I was there on Sat.

Wally World in Liecester had 223 federal bulk packs for 39.99 / 100 rnds. I left several there on Sunday.[smile]

12 boxes of Blazer 9mm. I was so excited to see it there.

Just finding 9mm ammo these days constitutes a score?! Oh man, I am getting so sick of this Obama buying craze. Just last night, I was ready to bid on an AR upper when some nut used the Buy it Now to pay $1,250 for the upper before the auction was even close to done.... [angry]

Just finding 9mm ammo these days constitutes a score?! Oh man, I am getting so sick of this Obama buying craze. Just last night, I was ready to bid on an AR upper when some nut used the Buy it Now to pay $1,250 for the upper before the auction was even close to done.... [angry]

yeah, its getting pretty insane still. I thought it would drop off for a bit, but noooooo.

And ya wonder why no body has ammo. As soon as its in someone buys it all . Whos shooting who in the foot. Hoard it boys.. The hell with the next guy. It'll never get down in price that way. IMHO

I went by my local WM (in NH) Yesterday. They had 1 box of WWB 9mm.

I picked up their last box of brass Blazer 9mm (50 pack). They had 7.62 WWB 40 packs, and UMC .223. (picked up a few more of both of those). They also had a few UMC 45 ACP bonus boxes (I think they are 250 ct?).

Low on everything else.

The bulk packs are not a particularly good deal. You can get XM-193 or Prvi for that price.

Lets see: Prvi at the Marlboro show for 79.95 for 200 rnds, Wally world 39.99 for 100 rnds (make it $80 plus tax 84 total), 10 mile round trip to wally world vs 70-75 mile round trip to marlboro, entrance fee: $9+ discount ticket; I figure it's a bit in favor of wally world, however, the Marlboro show was more entertaining.

this is not that exciting. Four Seasons had cases available saturday. 8.99 box of blazer 9mm if you mention the web special. They also had pmc and wwb in 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom