Dateline on Saturday

Producer

NES Member
Did anyone see Dateline on Saturday with the Biswanath Halder shooting? I learned that my semi automatic 9mm mac11 is really a fully automatic assault rifle. Very informative.

Did anyone see Dateline on Saturday with the Biswanath Halder shooting? I learned that my semi automatic 9mm mac11 is really a fully automatic assault rifle. Very informative.

And you can buy them w/o ANY license or background check via "The Gun Show Loophole!" [rolleyes]

Yeah, and in Mass you can go into any gun store and straw-purchase an armload of them that you can then sell on the street at a loss. That's why we need the "one-gun-per-month" law.

Dateline?

Weren't they the ones that strapped the explosives to the gas tank of the Chevy trucks to help them prove that they were dangerous if they got T-Boned in an accident? It was fun to see them squirm when that hit the airwaves.[smile]

B

Check out their unbiased reporting regarding the 50 BMG... [angry]

http://www.vpc.org/dateline.htm

Under siege in a hail of bullets, deputies have nowhere to hide. Rounds shredding through metal, glass, anything in their path. Firepower like they've never faced before.

Sergeant Mossbruker carried a six-shot revolver the day he died. The bullets from that gun fit in the palm of my hand. Now here's the type of ammunition fired from Albert Petroski's .50-caliber rifle, some call it a sniper rifle. Each round is a half-inch wide and more than five inches long. This is the largest, most destructive round of ammunition legally available. Today, sniper rifles are enjoying their greatest popularity ever among civilians, and that has some people worried.

Did you also notice the mention of "cop killer bullets" and them showing the FMJ rounds he had ejected?They also called it a machinegun in the opening piece.

Back
Top Bottom