David Hogg coming to town (and S&W plant)

How many "spontaneous, unorganized" shows of support have been pre-planned along their route?

When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
And when the money, comes in for the work I do
I'll pass almost every penny on to you......

Right there [laugh2] is the source of the problem with these screwed up kids!
Shot ‘o vodka
Shot ‘o vodka
And a rum and a rum and a rum and a rum and a rum

Shot ‘o vodka
Shot ‘o vodka
And a rum and a rum and a rum and a rum and a rum
‘Shut the lights off, say no more': Chilling Kindergarten ‘lockdown' rhyme goes viral
There were strong reactions on social media to the poem that has lines like “Shut the lights off, say no more” and “Go behind the desk and hide, wait until it’s safe inside.”

Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone and Superintendent of Schools Mary Skipper released a joint statement on Thursday, reflecting on the heightened attention to school safety in the wake of a series of deadly school shootings.

“As much as we would prefer that school lockdowns not be a part of the educational experience, unfortunately this is the world we live in. It is jarring – it’s jarring for students, for educators, and for families,” the statement read. “This poem is an example of how one of our educators used a rhyme to help her young students stay calm and remember the key steps they would need to follow during a drill or real emergency.”

Unfortunately they are not actually marching today. "On August 22nd all marchers will gather and spend the night in Worcester. That day will e sued to get marchers ready to march and so that they can get to know each other. It's very much like the first day of camp. The locaton for that day is not publicized for security reasons."

From the page: https://www.marchforourlivesboston.com/50-miles-more

bold emphasis mine

These semi-automatic weapons are being manufactured in Massachusetts, a state which doesn't allow the selling of Semi-Automatic weapons. These guns are sold in neighboring states like Maine and Vermont and then illegally brought back into Massachusetts into our communities of color.

[bs2]

Unfortunately they are not actually marching today. "On August 22nd all marchers will gather and spend the night in Worcester. That day will e sued to get marchers ready to march and so that they can get to know each other. It's very much like the first day of camp. The locaton for that day is not publicized for security reasons."

Dudes from Worcester, look out for kids wearing funny uniforms!:

View: https://youtu.be/drm05sTj6mI

I guess they never learned that the only way to solve a problem is to find the root causes, and eliminate them.

The root causes that they are trying to solve have not been identified or understood.

Lashing out at a legal business shows just how ignorant they truly are.

Do you believe for one second that Smith and Wesson built it's business on illegal gun sales?

Face slap!

bold emphasis mine

These semi-automatic weapons are being manufactured in Massachusetts, a state which doesn't allow the selling of Semi-Automatic weapons. These guns are sold in neighboring states like Maine and Vermont and then illegally brought back into Massachusetts into our communities of color.

[bs2]

Purple? Green? Magenta????

I wanna be a community of plaid. Or maybe polkadot. How dare they assume my color scheme???

What is scary is this: Either they are saying that "communities of color" are more prone to violence or crime

OR

they are saying that "communities of color" aren't smart enough to NOT use guns for violence or crime otherwise un-pre-disposed to said illegal acts. "Hey, what's this? A Glock? Let's go kill someone!"

Either way, they are racists dressed as race-sympathizers.

If you go to the link below, where the bad quote on semi-autos was taken, there is a "Lets Chat" option on the lower right that is just screaming to have facts and MGL regarding semi-autos entered into it.

bold emphasis mine

[bs2]

I’m feeling inspired to head to a LGS that happens to be having a package deal on S&W items and support two of the teams who are on the right side with just one purchase....

David Hogg‏ @davidhogg111 1h1 hour ago
I don't endorse age limits. We need experience and wisdom in our leadership. But, we also need a representative government, which means younger leaders need to be given a chance.
[rolleyes]

Matt Deitsch‏ @MattxRed 5h5 hours ago
Several countries have lowered the voting age to 16 and it has increased political participation long term. Having students in civics classes at 16 and making voting a habit will create a more engaged, creative nation.
[laugh2]

You just asked not to come anywhere near the gun until 21, idiots!

Back
Top Bottom