Deals and steals

I ordered $160 worth of stuff on the Beretta deal.
Got it all for $80 after the savings.

My credit card had all the charges pending all week.

I just went to look at my online statement and all the Beretta charges have vanished.

I guess I won't be going into debt after all.

I am very sad.

:(

EDIT:

This is odd...

I went to the website and signed in.

3 of my orders say "Shipped".

Yet, the charges are no longer on my online credit card statement.

Last edited:
I ordered $16,000 worth of stuff on the Beretta deal.
Got it all for $8,000 after the savings.

My credit cards had all the charges pending all week.

I just went to look at my online statement and all the Beretta charges have vanished.

I am very sad.

EDIT:

This is odd...

They’ll hit your CC this week. Just wait

I got a couple of the Pintys and put one on a pistol yesterday. It zeroed fine and held zero for 100 rounds. Well worth the price!

I hope @andrew1220 bought one to try on his Dan Wesson or maybe the DE.

I ordered $16,000 worth of stuff on the Beretta deal.
Got it all for $8,000 after the savings.

My credit cards had all the charges pending all week.

I am very sad.

EDIT:

This is odd...

100% off. Like I prefer my wimmin‘s clothes. (Note the apostrophe smartalecs)

Can I get a translation?

View attachment 483258

d3pmUGd.png

🐯

If you subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited watch for an email offering a free upgrade to Amazon Music HD (16 bit 44.1kHz stream or better).

The language is a bit confusing but I followed through and it appeared to upgrade me for no additional cost and said my subscription, which just renewed in March, would renew again next year for the current cost of the lesser service "unlimited" $79 (annually).

Watch for the email if you are a current subscriber. Incidentally the rate for new Music HD subscribers appears to be $12.99 a month if you are prime or $14.99 if not.

🐯

If you subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited watch for an email offering a free upgrade to Amazon Music HD (16 bit 44.1kHz stream or better).

The language is a bit confusing but I followed through and it appeared to upgrade me for no additional cost and said my subscription, which just renewed in March, would renew again next year for the current cost of the lesser service "unlimited" $79 (annually).

Watch for the email if you are a current subscriber. Incidentally the rate for new Music HD subscribers appears to be $12.99 a month if you are prime or $14.99 if not.

🐯
I was just looking at this but it says it renews at $7.99 a month for prime members. I don’t even know what I’m paying for unlimited today but that would be $95.88/ year.

I was just looking at this but it says it renews at $7.99 a month for prime members. I don’t even know what I’m paying for unlimited today but that would be $95.88/ year.

The current annual option is $79 for unlimited, I have been on it for a couple years.

I am listen to the Byrds in HD right now it sounds really good.

They also have a lot of media in Ultra HD (24 bit with sample rates between 44.1kHz and 192 kHz) I haven't tried that yet... I am digging the Byrds LOL

🐯

Edit:
fdrceRa.jpg

Last edited:
The current annual option is $79 for unlimited, I have been on it for a couple years.

I am listen to the Byrds in HD right now it sounds really good.

They also have a lot of media in Ultra HD (24 bit with sample rates between 44.1kHz and 192 kHz) I haven't tried that yet... I am digging the Byrds LOL

🐯
Got it. The difference must be the annual versus monthly. I might also be on the annual plan. Time to
Check.

🐯

Yup, got that offer this morning and said if its free, sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom