Deals and steals

I don't know if these are any good or not, popped up in my emails this morning
Screenshot_20210829-155406.png

I don't know if these are any good or not, popped up in my emails this morning
View attachment 517324
Thanks!!!!

Just grabbed one. looks like a nice price for an upper complete with a CH and BCG.....

Complete BCG for $80 for those interested. Free shipping.

Won’t ship to MA.

I installed the original MCARBO kit (available before the pro version), and the trigger is super light. I don't have a spring, but I'd say it's around 2lb. After I installed it, I bounced it on the floor a few times to make sure it wouldn't go click without a pull of the trigger. I only shoot steel with it, so I actually like the low pull weight.

By the way, the .223 Axis XP is in stock online right now. Hasn't been available online much at all, and never was available in store around here. I plan to install another MCARBO trigger in the one I just ordered, so I'm looking forward to hearing the response you get from them.

first official response is to "Try the 2.5 lb trigger and see if it ups it any." 🤔

ok.. I'll try it tonight after work and we'll see what happens.

Glock mags starting at $21.

botach has them for $20 all the time

Won’t ship to MA.
lantac, wilson, odin, aero was also there couple days ago. why do you want to compromise on the BCG?
stock was back on almost everything now, shortage times are over.

as a matter of fact it is in stock even now - for $114.

WTF!!!

308 Nickel Boron BCG for $99!!!
durkin was imho classified even lower than psa, and on sale their 5.56 bcgs would go about $60-70 before all this covid shit.
dunno. it may work fine as any other no-name bcg, or it may not. an aero 7.62 bcg goes for $180 or so.

the idea to get cheapest parts possible with a questionable reliability for your own weapon - i do not get it, to be honest.

Complete BCG for $80 for those interested. Free shipping.

Battle for the bottom. (Which is better, if in a free state?)

What was wrong with it?
It would bind, hang up. I thought it was the wonky machining marks, cleaned it up. Didn't help. That was the extent of my troubleshooting. I think it had to be out of square or something.

The company sent a new one, and told me to throw it in the garbage. The replacement was fine.

This is the second company which has asked for "shipping insurance", stressing that I would be responsible if the item got lost/damaged in shipment..

Does anyone else find this...odd?

Back
Top Bottom