• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I got an email yesterday that it was on sale yesterday only for that price. That said I still think 250 is a pretty good deal for a complete upper.

I took a chance on a davidson/Omega 300 blk upper. With SOG extended charge handle and M16 BCG 309$ shipped. Thought that was a ok deal for 300 blk out fun gun...?

A friend of mine just received one of these side charging 300BLK uppers.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/15...ac-blackout-16-barrel-with-15-m-lok-handguard

I was impressed with the quality of it. A complete side charging upper with a 15" M-lock FF forearm for $399 is a great deal. I have used a lot of AR stoner parts from barrels to LPKs and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Went through side charge faze..... Tried a bear creek. It worked fine I just didn't like the bolt handle slapping around. I much rather a non recipercating handle?
Any how I sold it for cost so no loss.

I got a 16" mid length upper with BCG from Palmetto State Armory, complete with BCG and CH for $269.

Its run flawlessly in on my registered machine gun lower. This thing has taken a LOT of abuse. (200-300 rounds in just a few minutes on many occasions) and it still runs great. I have never really tested the thing for absolute accuracy.

Don

I got a 16" mid length upper with BCG from Palmetto State Armory, complete with BCG and CH for $269.

Its run flawlessly in on my registered machine gun lower. This thing has taken a LOT of abuse. (200-300 rounds in just a few minutes on many occasions) and it still runs great. I have never really tested the thing for absolute accuracy.

Don

Accuracy through mass dispersion

"AR-Stoner" must be Midway's own house brand? Damn good price for a complete upper with BCG.

Yes, that is the name they attach to products mfg'd for them by various other brands. With a bit of legwork you can usually track down who the original mfg is for a given part (if it is an important enough part like a barrel).

You Stoners and your AR's. You know you are going to be in trouble filling out a 4473 regardless of what MA law states. ;)

"Deewwwwwwd. Yah didn't steeeaaakkk the geeaaaassss key, dewwwwd!!!"

"F'suuuurrrrr. Ship it annnahwayyyyyyy. . . . . . uhdewwwwwd."

Don

Accuracy through mass dispersion

One time we got it and the attached suppressor so hot that after 15 minutes it would still boil water off the can as well as the gas block. So I took it in the woods and pissed on it so I could bag it and go home. Ha.

My Stoners came in today. Cosmetically look good, gas keys appear well staked, everything where it should be. Even comes with with a bag containing an inspection card dated last June and some casings, which I can only assume were fired through that particular upper. Function tests are fine on a few different lowers.

Guess the real test will be putting them to use but with Mother Nature's shenanigans that could be a couple days.

I bought one too. Thanks to the OP for the heads up. I haven't done much business with Midway since Mass made it impossible to get reloading components mailed in. So I tend to miss the occasional Midway bargains. Thanks again OP.

Mailman just dropped off my Stoner upper. Looks decent, BCG is staked decent, has been test fired, everything lines up (feed ramps and FSB). Has the square forge mark on the receiver, but no markings indicating it is a Stoner. No T marks...but who really gives a shit. Not bad for $230.

Back
Top Bottom