• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

The romeo 5 has a garbage track record. I would not put it on par with any holosun 403 or 503. The romeo 4 has potential given reticle options but its also overpriced. Overall I do not have in sig red dots and last time i checked they are dodgy on warranty for anythjng electronic.

do you know who makes Sig's optics? I figured it's probably a Chinese company. NTTAWWT . . .

do you know who makes Sig's optics? I figured it's probably a Chinese company. NTTAWWT . . .

not sure. assuming china. could very well be the same people who make holosuns. however peruse the forums on sig romeo 5 and one will see it's quite different experience. further sig is squirrelly on their warranty for red dots.

not sure. assuming china. could very well be the same people who make holosuns. however peruse the forums on sig romeo 5 and one will see it's quite different experience. further sig is squirrelly on their warranty for red dots.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuq_N129SAI

40,000 hours of battery life, frozen in a block of ice, thrown in the air 10 times, shot with a shotgun at 10 yards. Still works, still holds zero.

Two great ammo deals right now from PSA:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/22-lr-40gr-rn-500rds.htm

CCI Blazer .22LR - $16.99 a brick
Free shipping on 5 or more boxes^

-----------------

Federal 223 55gr SP Power-Shok Ammunition 20rds - 223A

$4.99 a box after rebate
Free shipping on 10 or more boxes^

Federal Ammunition Rebate Program
Deer Camp Cash Promotion #: R9814

Purchase 1 box of Federal® Power-Shok® or Non-Typical™ rifle ammunition and receive $5.00 back. Limit 10 boxes/$50 per address.

Product must be purchased between 8/1/2018 through 12/31/2018

DEADLINE for mail in or online submission 1/31/2019

Last edited:
Midway has P80 50% off selected models

• Product #: 969563
  • Polymer80 #: P80-PF940Cv1 RM-BLK
  • UPC #: 850283007483
How hard and expensive are these to complete? Other than the frame listed there, what would it run me approximately to complete? I was thinking a G32 or G17 (or even a G26 if they make one) could be a fun project but I could buy a new one for $500 give or take.

Only Robins Egg Blue or white for the textured frame. If you buy the Ready-Mod frames, you will have to provide your own texturing.

They are pretty easy to make. The challenge is a couple of pieces, like the firing pin channel sleeve and the "takedown doohickey." Otherwise, it's an hour project at best. Kinda cool for an hour project, tho.

Brownell's has them at $125. Get a $10 off $100 and you're down to $115 ea. I heard some guy in my AO picked up 3 of them before Maura bans them after that Cambridge arrest.

How hard and expensive are these to complete? Other than the frame listed there, what would it run me approximately to complete? I was thinking a G32 or G17 (or even a G26 if they make one) could be a fun project but I could buy a new one for $500 give or take.

Just buy the frame and put in on your work bench shelf, when you feel like the challenge or get around to finishing bargain shopping the rest of the parts, finish it. That is what I did last time I saw them on sale.

If I lived in MA, I would probably have a half dozen of these sitting in my shop.

Just buy the frame and put in on your work bench shelf, when you feel like the challenge or get around to finishing bargain shopping the rest of the parts, finish it. That is what I did last time I saw them on sale.

If I lived in MA, I would probably have a half dozen of these sitting in my shop.
That's kind of what I'm thinking. Buy it for a rainy day or whatever, like a spare stripped lower. Maybe nab a Black Friday deal on some other parts or something.
Living in NH there's a lot less incentive for me. If I were still in MA, I'd probably already have tried to complete one.

Just an FYI, but Brownells has glock slides for $160, TruGlo sights for $64 and Glock slide parts kit for $68. With that $75 Poly80 frame and a LWD bbl and LPK, you could be out-the-door for about $525 or so.

Just an FYI, but Brownells has glock slides for $160, TruGlo sights for $64 and Glock slide parts kit for $68. With that $75 Poly80 frame and a LWD bbl and LPK, you could be out-the-door for about $525 or so.
If you went Swenson on the barrel and stock Glock for the lpk I bet you’d even be closer to 425 to your door.

If you went Swenson on the barrel and stock Glock for the lpk I bet you’d even be closer to 425 to your door.
Just saw them in the Midway ad like 2 minutes ago. Dont know anything about them. Are they decent? Kind of lean towards OEM in most things.

Just saw them in the Midway ad like 2 minutes ago. Dont know anything about them. Are they decent? Kind of lean towards OEM in most things.
I have a Swenson slide/threaded barrel combo with oem slide parts (G17) with about 1000 flawless rounds spread pretty evenly across a p80 build and an oem gen 3. Great value imo.

Back
Top Bottom