• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Four seasons has the T/CR22 advertised at 269ish on their website, but they are actually 229 in their shop. This seemed like a pretty good deal to me. GB tends to sell them in the high 200s/300s depending on what it is packaged with.

I just came back from an appleseed event where I used a bolt gun, and this seemed like a well-priced training rifle for the bells and whistles out of the box vs a standard 10/22 (peep sights, good machining, integrated pic rail, last round hold open etc).

I picked one up couple years back, I was very impressed with it, especially for the price point.

40% off some Olight.
My first olights arrived yesterday.
M2R pro warrior in gunmetal grey, from the recent 40% off sale. These things are really well made and finished. You could hammer in a nail with it.. solid feeling..tight beam.
Magnetic charge thingy is very cool.
Bundled with a little AAA model that is impressive also.

Sig 938 laser

The LIMA38 Trigger Guard Laser provides rapid, accurate target acquisition resulting in the ideal sighting solution for self defense, concealed carry and home defense.
WAS: $149.99 | NOW: $29.99

Also from Sig website

Viridian R5-R Laser
The Viridian R5-R system features a red laser with an "instant on" design ideal in critical situations when acquiring your target. Instant-On functions when drawn from the included OWB holster.
WAS: $150 | NOW: $39.99

Thanks, I ordered one it was $41.81 with shipping and MA tax.

We have two 938 and a 238 around here so we can put it on something. Actually my thought is to use it on the 238 in pocket holster for around the property here.

Thanks again, good looking out!

🐯
Take a look at the other one I posted. Looks like it comes with a holster too.

Just wish they fit a p365.....

Got an email specifically addressed to me so I am not exactly sure if this will work for everyone or if it only applies to past customers with a login.
Add stuff to your cart and then try for this 10% discount.
Code = VIP

BTW excellent quality stuff from a small family owned company in rural MI.

🐯

Surefire X300U-A Ultra 1000 Lumens - $199

Shooting Targets 7
15% off Labor Day Sale (today through 9/7)
Code = LABOR-DAY

Good chance to get one of their excellent IPSC A/C Zone silhouettes with hanger and base. The 3/8" version would be $143 shipped.
Their targets and fixtures are zinc plated.

🐯

I've been holding off on a light for my new Glock 17 MOS. Was actually going to take the TLR-1 off my 1911 but not anymore! Now to find a damn RMR for a decent price.

I've been holding off on a light for my new Glock 17 MOS. Was actually going to take the TLR-1 off my 1911 but not anymore! Now to find a damn RMR for a decent price.

I've been searching too, so hard to find one at a decent price and I don't want to buy a holosun from China.

SWFA has dropped a bunch of their Super Sniper scopes on their Sample List - graded demo B or C. I've bought off their Samplelist.com site before, and found their grading was accurate.

Riflescopes

If you haven't looked at samplelist.com before, it's where SWFA sends all their used, trade-in, demo stuff. Never know what will show up...

Not exactly a fantastic deal but its in stock ammo, midway has IMI 5.56 Green Tip 1200 rnds for 685, (.57cpr) with coupon code WAYPOINT and adding 49 worth of qualifying items it will ship for free...

Back
Top Bottom