Deals and steals

Shars is having a [20% off] BFS from 11/26 to 11/30 Home page

It's not on everything, but enough that it could be of value to people.

I'm planning to order a new milling vise that has a larger capacity (6" wide, 1.5" larger opening) that my current one. The 20% off knocks $64 off the price. Of course, shipping brings back $40 of that. But I would have paid the shipping either way, so still a better deal.
Thanks! It's cheaply made Chinese machine tools, but they're among the best in the genre and good enough for most of what I do.

Is this any good? OK in MA?

also:

also:
How TF do they expect someone to get a gas block on there seeing the break is already pinned and welded?

EDIT: I see how but why though?

also:
Since they declare it a comp (not a flash-hider) and is pinned/welded it’s good to go in Mass.

Anyone ever build an AR with a Red X Arms upper? They’re on sale at their website mil-spec and seem good to go but I wanted a few other opinions/experiences before I went for one.

Thanks! It's cheaply made Chinese machine tools, but they're among the best in the genre and good enough for most of what I do.
Vise I'm looking at is made in Taiwan. They make some good shit there. Unlike a LOT of what comes out as "made in China". Shars also have USA made end mills and other cutting tools. I've bought more than a few of those over the past year, or so. Not the cheapest, by far, but they do cheap shipping on an order that's all USA made cutting tools/tooling. IIRC, it's two day service at ground rate. I even picked up a couple of their own brand (Aventor) calipers and they're proving to be well made (plus accurate). I'm not a machinist, so I don't know if they're up to those standards. But for home/hobby level, they're more than up to the task. I picked up a 6" caliper first, then the 12" version. I can see getting more of their measuring tools in the future.

One bonus is the vise I'm looking at uses SAE bolts. Which means I'll be able to go back to the original bolts that came with the vise stop I purchased. Instead of having to use the metric bolts I had to pick up for the current 6" vise I've been using. I'll need to decide if I'll keep the current vise or sell it when the new one arrives.

Stag 15 M4, $899

The SHK mags work great. Just ordered a bunch of the 8rnd 1911 mags. Can't go wrong for $5 each.
Just got 5 1911 mags. Id been keeping an eye out for some reasonably priced 8 rounders and couldnt pass it up. Glad youve had success with them!

Just grabbed one of these with the ARC-2 reticle this morning for 199. Grabbed a failzero bcg at the same time for a spare.

Has anybody seen any good Vortex deals? was debating another PST II 1-6 and a range finder.

They let you ship it to the wareham one. But look at the cost to get it there. Total is 415 bucks after shipping it to their own storeView attachment 415330
My Son in Law went to his local TS yesterday to buy this safe. The last in stock safe was sold a few minutes earlier however they let him order one to be shipped to the store for a $50 fee. It will be available for pickup tomorrow.

My Son in Law went to his local TS yesterday to buy this safe. The last in stock safe was sold a few minutes earlier however they let him order one to be shipped to the store for a $50 fee. It will be available for pickup tomorrow.
Shipped that quickly? Were they shipping it from the backroom for 50 bucks?

Back
Top Bottom