Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like you got pissed off when you found out you had to be green to enter the monthly drawings. gonna take your ball and go home.

spot on! fishfinder is still waiting to leave the building and it's been how many years now?

@Tackleberry quit almost ten years ago and he's STILL pending deletion.

The only way to ACTUALLY leave is to be a cranky lawyer like Scrivvy or that like that famous tracker, Doobie something. Suicide by moderator.

The only way to ACTUALLY leave is to be a cranky lawyer like Scrivvy or that like that famous tracker, Doobie something. Suicide by moderator.
Yeah! Screw deletion! Get banned and go out in a blaze of mediocrity.

Doobie actually induced a process that was basically "self banning". If you changed your verification address to something that didn't work you would get banned.

I don't mean to pick nits, but to nit pick, with that "board" configuration, the only possible answers are:

OP IS A FABGOT
OP IS A FACGOT
OP IS A FADGOT
OP IS A FAEGOT
OP IS A FAHGOT
OP IS A FAJGOT
OP IS A FAKGOT
OP IS A FALGOT
OP IS A FAMGOT
OP IS A FANGOT
OP IS A FAQGOT
OP IS A FARGOT
OP IS A FAUGOT
OP IS A FAVGOT
OP IS A FAWGOT
OP IS A FAXGOT
OP IS A FAYGOT
OP IS A FAZGOT

And not even one makes any sense at all. I suspect I know what phrase you're going for, but when you guess any letter, ALL of the same matching letter get turned.

I think there is an error in your meme.

1718481086436.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom