• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democratic California assemblywoman introduces bill to ban building of >3 firearms per year by non-FFLs

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
AB2156.
Bill Text - AB-2156 Firearms: manufacturers.
Existing federal law requires a manufacturer of firearms to be licensed by the federal government. Existing state law requires any federally licensed firearms manufacturer that produces 50 or more firearms in the state in a calendar year to also be licensed as a manufacturer by the state. A violation of this requirement is punishable as a misdemeanor.
This bill would expand this prohibition to prohibit any person, regardless of federal licensure, from manufacturing firearms in the state without being licensed by the state. The bill would also decrease the manufacturing threshold requiring state licensure from 50 or more firearms in a calendar year to 4 or more firearms in a calendar year.
The bill would also prohibit any person, unless licensed as a firearm manufacturer, from manufacturing any firearm, precursor part, or magazine, by means of a 3D printer, as defined.
Following this will be the 3-per-year loophole.

The bill would also prohibit any person, unless licensed as a firearm manufacturer, from manufacturing any firearm, precursor part, or magazine, by means of a 3D printer, as defined.

We're going from the serialized receiver being a controlled item to everything being controlled.

"Precursor part"

1645041986181.png

We're going from the serialized receiver being a controlled item to everything being controlled.

"Precursor part"

View attachment 577897

Ender 3 is $99 bucks with coupon at Micro Center.

Just sayin'.

That's like being outside of the US and saying the residents of the US voted for Biden, so they all deserve what they get. Did you vote for Biden ?
Nope, I also have no control of the country I live in unless I want to move elsewhere-hard to find an english speak country with similiar rights and tax structure. I also have little care on what the feds do. State and town though...

On the other hand it is easy for the average person who is not a business owner to move out of a state. Somebody sitting in a lost cause state for years should not be surprised when it goes further down the drain and earn part of that blame by propping these folks up with their tax money.

Back
Top Bottom