• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dems/Biden want to close Lake City ammo plant

One single mass shooting under Trump and he'll be perfectly willing to toss us all under the bus. Dianne Feinstein will be cackling in her grave. Remember it was Trump's own bump stock ban that gave the ATF the power to ignore the APA and make up laws from the back office.

Yup, just cause Biden is rabidly anti-2A doesn't mean that Trump is Pro 2A. This is a tallest midget situation.

Trump will do it too. That's what you're missing. It's like tweedledee or tweetledum. What difference does it make if the outcome is the same?
What you’re missing is I really don’t care about national gun policy right now I care about the border being secure and me being able to make enough money to feed my family.
I worry about the over, bearing national Marine fisheries service, trying to constantly put me out of business
Or the fact that our government is so corrupt they’re scared of a TV personality star winning the election again

I have enough state level, gun control to worry about lol

I’m gonna put this simply like I had to put it for my liberal mother

You can choose the guy who’s cabinet supports, cutting off your grand children’s genitals
Or you can support the guy that said some mean things on the Internet, while the economy was booming, and the only thing anybody had to complain about was their privilege

Unfortunately, those are your choices and if you’re gonna throw away your vote because of something that hasn’t even happened yet you are the fullest of fools

Last edited:
They (who want to close LC) must be getting paid to destroy this country. The head of the snake must be found and removed.

They (who want to close LC) must be getting paid to destroy this country. The head of the snake must be found and removed.

You guys need to spend some time understanding the real far left, the marxists. Here is what they are doing:

1). Destroy the gender binary
2). Destroy the family
3). Destabilize the system
4). Usher in their marxist utopia.

They control the levers of power now. They control the media, the government, the military, the universities, etc. What do conservatives control? Nothing. They have no power, the left usurped it all and most uniparty right wing politicians will gladly vote for the marxist utopia in exchange for campaign dollars.

Red states are no longer safe havens. This just happened in Montana where a state took away a child to perform a sex change on the kid over the parents objections:

You guys need to spend some time understanding the real far left, the marxists. Here is what they are doing:

1). Destroy the gender binary
2). Destroy the family
3). Destabilize the system
4). Usher in their marxist utopia.

They control the levers of power now. They control the media, the government, the military, the universities, etc. What do conservatives control? Nothing. They have no power, the left usurped it all and most uniparty right wing politicians will gladly vote for the marxist utopia in exchange for campaign dollars.

Red states are no longer safe havens. This just happened in Montana where a state took away a child to perform a sex change on the kid over the parents objections:

The country is going to shit at an ever increasing rate, anyone thinks that someone will save/look out for us (true conservatives, gun owners, etc.) or there will be real safe havens/states is dreaming. The disease is growing and spreading everywhere. This country will not be recognizable to us in 10-20 years.

The country is going to shit at an ever increasing rate, anyone thinks that someone will save/look out for us (true conservatives, gun owners, etc.) or there will be real safe havens/states is dreaming. The disease is growing and spreading everywhere. This country will not be recognizable to us in 10-20 years.

The problem I see is that a lot of conservatives prefer to do nothing *or* they spend their own hard earned money on conservative grifters who are only there to separate a conservative from his money. Thinking Trump is going to be the god of light who solves all of the ills is myopic. Every morning that I wake up a libertarian I realize just how far down the path of extinction the conservative point of view tends towards.

The problem I see is that a lot of conservatives prefer to do nothing
Throwing your vote away by voting for a candidate that has zero chance of winning is the definition of doing nothing.

Trump is not the golden calf, but he is a a person that has gotten the commies to.ummask themselves to the public. His purpose is to slow the bleed and get others to see the unmasked commies.

Saying that you are throwing your vote away because the candidate isn't as pure as driven snow would be the same as saying we should keep the border 100% open because walls are expense and can be climbed over.

Your thought process is silly and only helping the commies.

The problem I see is that a lot of conservatives prefer to do nothing *or* they spend their own hard earned money on conservative grifters who are only there to separate a conservative from his money. Thinking Trump is going to be the god of light who solves all of the ills is myopic. Every morning that I wake up a libertarian I realize just how far down the path of extinction the conservative point of view tends towards.
I’m not saying trump is great, I don’t like him on a personal level, but again, it’s time to put the big kid pants on and face reality here, he’s the only chance this country has this time around to expose the corruption. I don’t Care what he did in his personal life, Just the fact that the media smears him every day is enough for him to get my support, the liberal meltdowns are just a bonus.

But most importantly, right now we need to get out from under the thumb of china and the globalists who clearly have their hands up the a** of the current brain dead leader of the free world.

pre covid the country was a net exporter of energy and we were filling the strategic reserves

I mean I could go on and on about the good he did for the nation, to throw it away on a political pandering bump stock ban again, is some of the most foolish mental gymnastics ive ever attempted

I’m not saying trump is great, I don’t like him on a personal level, but again, it’s time to put the big kid pants on and face reality here, he’s the only chance this country has this time around to expose the corruption. I don’t Care what he did in his personal life, Just the fact that the media smears him every day is enough for him to get my support, the liberal meltdowns are just a bonus.

But most importantly, right now we need to get out from under the thumb of china and the globalists who clearly have their hands up the a** of the current brain dead leader of the free world.

pre covid the country was a net exporter of energy and we were filling the strategic reserves

I mean I could go on and on about the good he did for the nation, to throw it away on a political pandering bump stock ban again, is some of the most foolish mental gymnastics ive ever attempted

He's never struck me as an honest businessman. Possibly an honest politician. He speaks first and thinks later. The upside is, is you always know what he is thinking. The downside is, everyone else does too. I don't believe Trump is any more or less corrupt than any other politician. He made it in NYC doing real estate, also known as the palm greasing capitol of the world.

I just want Trump in office because its adds entertainment to my normally boring and monotonous daily routine.

He's never struck me as an honest businessman. Possibly an honest politician. He speaks first and thinks later. The upside is, is you always know what he is thinking. The downside is, everyone else does too. I don't believe Trump is any more or less corrupt than any other politician. He made it in NYC doing real estate, also known as the palm greasing capitol of the world.

I just want Trump in office because its adds entertainment to my normally boring and monotonous daily routine.
Honestly in politics goes together like oil and water
If you don’t think the country was better off under trump you’re delusional

Cute it entertains you though, but if that’s what it takes for you to go vote for him I’ll take it with no complains this election cycle

And if you don’t think him just running again is exposing the deep state corruption as they scurry like rats then I don’t care to continue any more mental gymnastics with you

We have 2 choices and a vote for the third (or not voting at all) is just another vote for the dems

Last edited:
Honestly in politics goes together like oil and water
If you don’t think the country was better off under trump you’re delusional

Cute it entertains you though, but if that’s what it takes for you to go vote for him I’ll take it with no complains this election cycle

And if you don’t think him just running again is exposing the deep state corruption as they scurry like rats then I don’t care to continue any more mental gymnastics with you
My greatest concern for this election was giving us 2 crappy choices again. Trump is a bull in a China shop, and doesn't have an ounce of tact in the way he speaks. What was it Churchill said, "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Trump to a degree is a victim of himself. People mix in some of his more stupid claims (Obama birther movement for example) and use it as "evidence" for support of even more ridiculous things, even when he has never expressed an opinion on the subject at all.

I never said the country was better or worse under Trump, and never even implied anything one way or another. I don't know why you are then speculating on thin air.

However, since you are accusing me in order to get a response, I will give you this much: Donald Trump was a net positive for the country despite the left leaning media twisting everything he said and did to sow divide in the country.

It entertains me because in MA, my vote for president means nothing. We could have 100% turnout in MA for the republican ticket, and we might go from 33% to 40%. No different than being a Republican in NY, NJ, or Kalifornia.

It's not like MA is a sinking ship - it will continue to thrive as more of us give up and move. The state is just moving in a direction that is incongruous with most of our values.

Last edited:
My greatest concern for this election was giving us 2 crappy choices again. Trump is a bull in a China shop, and doesn't have an ounce of tact in the way he speaks. What was it Churchill said, "Tact is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."

I never said the country was better or worse under Trump, and never even implied anything one way or another. I don't know why you are then speculating on thin air.

However, since you are accusing me in order to get a response, I will give you this much: Donald Trump was a net positive for the country despite the left leaning media twisting everything he said and did to sow divide in the country.

It entertains me because in MA, my vote for president means nothing. We could have 100% turnout in MA for the republican ticket, and we might go from 33% to 40%.
You don’t need to win the vote to send a message
Clearly message and Massachusetts is “republicans don’t care” cause we don’t turn out to vote

TRUMP divided the country? No the media divided this country and that division was set long before trump was a twinkle in his daddy’s eye

Trump was a tool used to push the division and keep us at each others throats while they robbed and continue to rob us blind

Again I don’t care about his personality, we were sitting pretty when he left office and we were again respected on the world stage

Now we’re on the way to being a 3rd world hellhole in 3.5 short years
But trump is mean so I guess you’re right

Also what did I accuse you of?

You don’t need to win the vote to send a message
Clearly message and Massachusetts is “republicans don’t care” cause we don’t turn out to vote
Re-read what I wrote. We more or less agree. I'm more on the side of "we don't have the numbers".
TRUMP divided the country? No the media divided this country and that division was set long before trump was a twinkle in his daddy’s eye
Re-read what I wrote. See above.
Trump was a tool used to push the division and keep us at each others throats while they robbed and continue to rob us blind
See Above. Again.
Again I don’t care about his personality, we were sitting pretty when he left office and we were again respected on the world stage

Now we’re on the way to being a 3rd world hellhole in 3.5 short years
But trump is mean so I guess you’re right

Also what did I accuse you of?
Being delusional. Did you forget what you typed? "If you don’t think the country was better off under trump you’re delusional"

This, this right here is what defined your whole post for me, this phrase automatically made me dismiss anything else you have said as it comes off like you don’t care

You may think squabbling about it Here on the Internet is pointless, or that voting for him in Massachusetts is pointless.
But I engage here, like a do not to change your mind, but to perhaps enlighten anyone else who might read it.
I’ve never engaged in political debate online to change someone’s mind. I’ve only ever done it to put an opinion out there for someone else that’s not as emotionally invested in the debate

Anyway let’s hope trump wins cause I like seeing the rats scurry from the light

Attachments

• 6EDDD173-9731-4DAB-9A2C-C5470EF3E0A5.jpeg
    6EDDD173-9731-4DAB-9A2C-C5470EF3E0A5.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
This, this right here is what defined your whole post for me, this phrase automatically made me dismiss anything else you have said as it comes off like you don’t care

You may think squabbling about it Here on the Internet is pointless, or that voting for him in Massachusetts is pointless.
But I engage here, like a do not to change your mind, but to perhaps enlighten anyone else who might read it.
I’ve never engaged in political debate online to change someone’s mind. I’ve only ever done it to put an opinion out there for someone else that’s not as emotionally invested in the debate

Anyway let’s hope trump wins cause I like seeing the rats scurry from the light

I just hope he learns from his prior presidency and doesn't fill his cabinet with "yes men". You need people able and willing to disagree with you without fear of reprisal because only fool thinks he is right 100% of the time, or always has the best answer immediately.

And you shouldn't look at that one statement in a negative light. I looked forward to seeing the latest commentary highlights where someone would get a verbal backhand from trump and the room would go silent. A specific example was when a reporter quoted Meghan Markle (incorrectly I might add) and trump said "What a nasty thing to say, that is a very nasty thing to do." and the media twisted it to imply Trump said she was a nasty looking woman.

Last edited:
I just hope he learns from his prior presidency and doesn't fill his cabinet with "yes men". You need people able and willing to disagree with you without fear of reprisal because only fool thinks he is right 100% of the time, or always has the best answer immediately.
He also put swamp creatures in his cabinet I think that was his biggest mistake

His brutal honesty is what most people need to hear. We’ve been coddled as a society for too long

He also put swamp creatures in his cabinet I think that was his biggest mistake

His brutal honesty is what most people need to hear. We’ve been coddled as a society for too long
That first bit is one of my points of concern. The President must to be a good judge of character, and aware enough to know if they aren't, so they can let the people do the digging so you don't end up with the dirt on you.

edit:

Just to drive it home a little more, the split on R to D in MA is 1 to 4. The fact we had 33% of the vote for trump means a metric shit ton of D's in MA just never showed up to the polls. Republicans did though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom