Dick's coaches coupons......

i should have a ton of coupons coming. i used their store card on my mossberg, and then when i bought at least a hundred bucks in ammo, and then when i used it for almost two hundred bucks in ammo... and i'll use it again today when i buy (yep you guessed it) more ammo.

i know i've got enough of their points for at least a free box of 9mm. they need to send 'em already!

Yup, they have new packages. I'll try to scan them and post them within the next day or so.

OK, here's the new 2009 Coupons. Have fun.

NOTE: The $10 off $25 coupons are in each of these packets. The "Hunting" packet has the ammo and firearms discount coupons, whereas the "Outdoors" packet has mostly camping stuff discounts.

[Edited to change to color scans of coupons.]

Last edited:
Did they change them? I was expecting a sheet of ten coupons that say $10 off a $25 purchase.

Plus these b+w copies probably would not be accepted. The other ones worked since they were a color scan. When printed on a color laser you could not tell the difference.

Still +1 Lens for providing them

I've had them accept and reject copies (I don't have a color printer hooked up any more, wouldn't work with Vista [sad] ) . . . seems to depend on the phase of the moon, day of the week, and who's checking you out.

I'll rescan in color but may need to post elsewhere as it'll probably blow out the limit on NES for attachments.

OK, look in post #7 above.

I replaced the attachments with color scans of the coupons.

Have fun! [smile]

They look great. Should be no problem in this format.
When I use them I try to find the most clueless checkout person. They just take them and scan them and toss them in the drawer. Never had a question at the Danvers dicks or a dicks in NY.

Thanks LenS....
Just about every time I walk in there, I'll grab 2 or 3 boxes of ammo and save $10.00 in the process....
I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but alot of times I don't use my scorecard and pay cash, so they don't track me using alot of coupons.....

thanks len,i printed the 10 dollar off 25 dollars coupon and used it at dicks in brockton.thing is they had blazer brass,remington and american eagle in 9mm all priced the same at 14.99[shocked] in boxes of 50.moral of the story is wait till its on sale unless your only gonna get 2 boxes,works out to 10.50 out the door,not to bad for 2 boxes i guess.geez no coupon no deal.

Yeah, the problem with most of these coupons in that it excludes firearms and ammo. Has anyone ever been allowed to use this (or other similar coupons) on ammo even with the restriction?

Did they say anything to you when you went to check out? If so, what was your response that allowed you to use it?

I used the coach "$10 off $25 or more" and then later the "$15 off $75" every weekend for over a year on ammo. Never once was it challenged. I’ve even bought other “restricted” items with them and was good to go.

I had no problems with these in the Natick store until today. They wouldn't accept the $10 off coupon, saying they've been "having problems."

Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

Back
Top Bottom