digital and led Low round indicators for 1911, baretta, glock, m&p line and ar15's

this is the first i have seen of this. What do you think? i think the fact that it says zero means there is still 1 in the chamber is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I like the idea on an AR- because I sometimes lose count when moving and shooting the AR with 30 rounders. It only starts showing #of rounds once it hits 12 in the AR because the magnet only covers the mag well not the whole mag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_I219utRQ

Big money. I couldn't tell, but it sounded like the sensor requires you to use their mags or at least use their magnetic followers.

I rate it: meh. It's a neat idea but I'm not sure of their target audience (no pun intended).

Waste of money. More parts for Murphy to get hold of. When I was taught to shoot I was taught to fire till she runs dry and reload. If it ain't broke do not try to fix it.

Last edited:
Didnt they have that on the Halo battle rifle? It was pretty useful when hoardes of alien SOBs were coming at you so you knew when to reload.

Cool idea, but you could build this yourself. I'm sorry, but it's a battery, a magnetic follower, a pickup coil, some transistors, a couple of resistors, and an LED. This has GOT to cost less than $20 to build, including the magazine.

I still like my idea of loading up some rounds so they have colored smoke, then load that round like 3 from the bottom in the mag.

Back
Top Bottom