DiPrete Manchester, NH Show This Weekend Feb. 20-21

Blackmore

NES Member
I'll be curious to see how the attendance is now this normally January show has been moved to February. Last fall's Manchester show was very slow.

With a week for media hype on Scalia, maybe we'll even see some panic buying

I'll be curious to see how the attendance is now this normally January show has been moved to February. Last fall's Manchester show was very slow.
I think the turnout will be fairly good, lots of people with tax refunds to spend. The forecast is warm but rainy, a good day to be indoors.

Any recommendations for lunch? I tried Athens (the Greek restaurant across the street), that was a mistake.

Thinking about going to this show, then stop off at Shooters Outpost, then to Riley's.
I see that there is also the Bavaria German Restaurant between the two shop on Rt 3., next to a fireworks store and a tattoo parlor ...gonna be an epic road trip.

We call this Hooksett Itinerary "The full BATFE"

Thinking about going to this show, then stop off at Shooters Outpost, then to Riley's.
I see that there is also the Bavaria German Restaurant between the two shop on Rt 3., next to a fireworks store and a tattoo parlor ...gonna be an epic road trip.
If you're in Hooksett, Bavaria is a good choice for a meal.

Go early Saturday afternoon nd you can plan on making stops at White Birch Brewing and Bert's Better Beers, one plaza over from Twins Smoke Shop.

Last edited:
no line on sunday at the last Manchester show, and it wasn't crowded either. Very pleasant time.

What two shows are next weekend? The Fort Constitution Arms Collectors club has it's club show on March 12 at the bektash in Concord. The Northeast Expositions Show in March was cancelled due to problems with the venue.

What are the shows next weekend?

As to Manchester, the last time I want the line was huge on Saturday around noonish. Not sure that show is worth that kind of a wait.

DiPrete W. Lebanon, NH show is Feb 27-28; White River Jct., VT show is the same days just across the river. Total tables between the two show is less than 200. No guarantee she sells all the table, but Manchester is 275 tables.

I went to the WRJ show in November and thought it was a waste of time and gas.

DISCLAIMER: I'll be working the W. Leb show as well as Manchester this weekend.

DiPrete W. Lebanon, NH show is Feb 27-28; White River Jct., VT show is the same days just across the river. Total tables between the two show is less than 200. No guarantee she sells all the table, but Manchester is 275 tables.

I went to the WRJ show in November and thought it was a waste of time and gas.

DISCLAIMER: I'll be working the W. Leb show as well as Manchester this weekend.

Normally, I'd hit both shows on both weekends, but since the show in January didn't happen, it's more about economics. Strangely enough, I have always had pretty decent luck at the White River Show, and have walked out of the West Leb. show empty handed on a number of occasions. If you are going on Saturday to either WRJ or WL, don't forget to stop at Welch's in Lebanon off Exit 17.

I've got USGI 30-06 in Garand en blocs in Bandoleers $50 per bandoleer (cardboard sleeves in the cloth bandos) Spanish 9mm $5.00/box 1000 round boxes of Winchester 22lr $75 per box (only $37.50/500 for all you brick pricers!) several single box lots of different calibers of ammo Cavim .308 100 rounds $60. Syrian 308 15 rounds $12/box (translation included for Arabic on boxes definitely more of a collectible than a shooter, but it's still a shooter) Tulammo 30 carbine $15/50 rds Hornady Steel Match .30 carbine $25/50 Wolf 7.62x39 $7.00/box or 4/$25 Bayonets for K31 Swedish Rifles, tons of magazines come by and check if I have what you need.

Packed indeed. I am at Liberty Forum right next to it in the hotel.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

decent show Lots of eye candy not priced to the sky. Saw the M-22 bricks for $75 ea Was going to try offering 125 for the pair on way out but forgot. Thats what I like about NH shows, little more common sence on prices.
Dave

This was probably one of the better shows I've been too. I went not really looking for anything special but I was finding deals all over the place. I picked up a nice Star BM 9mm for $270, which will be a good project gun for the next couple months. I also found several Italian made Beretta 92 mags I was looking for $15 a piece, 105 rounds of 8mm Mauser for $25, several S&W revolver speed loaders for $3 a piece and a piece of curved fiber optic glass that acts as a bore light for $2. Had to put the brakes on as there were all kinds of other things I was looking at.

I do enjoy these NH shows as prices are definitely much better then their Mass counterparts.

At the fourth table I went to, I picked up a ATN Spartan 410 Night Vision scope for $375.
It Included the IR Illuminator and Bag. It is a Gen 1 but everything works.

Malodave

I'm on my way out the door to check out the show. Not really looking for anything but the wife is off with the girls at some dance competition thing so I have nothing better to do. After the show off to the Bavaria for lunch.

About average for the Manchester show, looks like they sold +90% of the table space, pretty much everybody but the ATF had a table (or three). I'm surprised Free State Project didn't get a table, given the Liberty Forum happening just down the hall.

Plenty of interesting shotguns and old rifles, more lever action rifles than usual, or maybe I just noticed because I'm thinking of buying?

I didn't find any great bargains, but overall prices were "okay".

Forgot to get the info of the guy who made and sold the 1911 pewter grips...can some one post if you have this info..
thanks in advance.
Nice show...

Decent show. Got there about 9:30 Saturday morning. One table there had a 1946 Izhevsk M44, I passed on it for $185, probably should've grabbed it.. got a pretty good deal on a Yugo M48bo.

20160220_112303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom