Doe Permits

Sparkey

NES Member
Who got their anterless deer permit ? I got one for zone 7 I was actually impressed that Masswildlife's Site worked and did not crash.

First time in a long time I did not get a zone 8 permit. I have some bow hunting only private property in Zone 10 so I will probably pick up a 10 when they go "over the counter."

Bob

Got mine for Zone 9, and I'm hoping they will have surplus for 10 again this year.

Zone 11

Never been hunting before but have watched a good sized doe bed down in my back yard (heavily wooded) for the last couple of years. Also you can't walk the trails without stepping in scat every 10-15 feet.

Hopefully a bit of beginners luck will find me this year [thinking]

Zone 11

Never been hunting before but have watched a good sized doe bed down in my back yard (heavily wooded) for the last couple of years. Also you can't walk the trails without stepping in scat every 10-15 feet.

Luck occurs when preparation meets opportunity. Most of the time anyway. LOL Put some time in the woods doing some preseason scouting and you will have a good idea where to be when the season opens.

Bob

Zone 11

The reason that doe beds down there is because she feels safe, once you start hunting her all bets are off, unless you kill her the first time you hunt there.....leave some scent or make some noise and she will figure you out fast. If you need someone to help you out let me know, I have personally educated numerous deer and know how to f-up a good hunting spot [grin]

Back
Top Bottom