• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dracut police catch OUI with rifle

If you google the following you get a picture of what I should be him. Fatter and younger with the hat and jacket he is wearing I am surprised they did not pay to use that image (I won't link it because I am not 100% sure "(01/04/2016 Lowell, MA) Joe Souza, left, and Ron Charette of Dracut wait in line outside the Donald Trump campaign appearance at the Tsongas Arena at UMass Lowell on Monday, January 4, 2016"

If you google the following you get a picture of what I should be him. Fatter and younger with the hat and jacket he is wearing I am surprised they did not pay to use that image (I won't link it because I am not 100% sure "(01/04/2016 Lowell, MA) Joe Souza, left, and Ron Charette of Dracut wait in line outside the Donald Trump campaign appearance at the Tsongas Arena at UMass Lowell on Monday, January 4, 2016"

Wait, did they catch a dead guy!?

I know 4-5 Joe Souzas. Anyone who has lived on the south shore knows at least one. Every pourtagee is named either Joe or Manny.

He probably does fences or vinyl siding for a living

Last edited:
From an article posted by another member:

Charette is charged with the following:

• Carrying a firearm without a license
  • Operating under the influence of liquor
  • Improper storage of a firearm
  • Possession of a large capacity magazine
SMH 3/4 of these would not be a charge 5 minutes north, or in most of the rest of the country. This state is such a joke and pathetic at the same time.

Looks like 18 months mandatory minimum. He can probably get it pled to misdemeanors if his record is clean and he gets a good lawyer. And he gets his shit together immediately.

Back
Top Bottom