e-mail the AG!

JonJ said:
For the upcoming primary election, I plan on changing my party affiliation from "R" to unenrolled so that I can vote against Reilly.
I hope others will do the same.

Yup. You can change it back after the primary.

JonJ said:
For the upcoming primary election, I plan on changing my party affiliation from "R" to unenrolled so that I can vote against Reilly.

JonJ said:

JonJ said:

Jon, that sounds like a plan.

JonJ said:

JonJ said:

Cross-X said:
derek said:
Two words....

Subsonic round...

Would that be one of them boat-tail rounds, also known as death from a distance?

Darius, boat-tails aren't really effective at sub-sonic velocities. I was thinking 22 CB Long or 300 Whisper myself. Of course 45 ACP with 230gr bullets is subsonic also.

Cross-X said:
derek said:
Two words....

Subsonic round...

Would that be one of them boat-tail rounds, also known as death from a distance?

Darius, boat-tails aren't really effective at sub-sonic velocities. I was thinking 22 CB Long or 300 Whisper myself. Of course 45 ACP with 230gr bullets is subsonic also.

Cross-X said:
derek said:
Two words....

Subsonic round...

Back
Top Bottom