• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

eFA-10 For Shotgun Purchased Out of State, What Do I Put In The Dealer Info Area?

Looking to buy a shotgun from out of state once my FID comes in. I am doing research on how the process goes and am wondering what information, if at all, I will need to get from the out of state FFL so I can properly fill out the eFA-10 form. I understand they won't have a MA dealer number and likely wont provide their FFL #. Example of a shop I would buy from would be Kittery Trading Post.

Looking to buy a shotgun from out of state once my FID comes in. I am doing research on how the process goes and am wondering what information, if at all, I will need to get from the out of state FFL so I can properly fill out the eFA-10 form. I understand they won't have a MA dealer number and likely wont provide their FFL #. Example of a shop I would buy from would be Kittery Trading Post.
Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

It's you and the gun on a registration that's it.

Back
Top Bottom