Eastmans Sporting Goods (Falmouth)

This is a small place not too many know about, they don't sell handguns but their prices on rifles and shotguns are better than the Powderhorn, We Are Guns in Norton, and M&M's in Plymouth. I ordered a Savage 10FP LE1 in .308 from him and his price was cheaper than the above mentioned stores.

News Alert!!

Do a Search here on "Richard Feinberg"!

I guarantee that it will be "educational".

I do NOT suggest that you do any further business with him. It's not worth the "knock on the door"!

I thought you were referring to Eastmans LOL, Jim Young is the dealer there. As far as We Are Guns goes, I've never been there but checked out his website a lot and made some calls for prices. I thought you couldn't deal out of your house in this state? Since the local police and ATF have to sign off on your business I'm surprised he got away with it.

Savage110FP said:
Since the local police and ATF have to sign off on your business I'm surprised he got away with it.

Only until he got caught! <G> I was there once and it was a weird experience. Fortunately neither I nor my friend bought anything from him.

Gary

Savage110FP said:
Since the local police and ATF have to sign off on your business I'm surprised he got away with it.

He hasn't. They are still in the early stages of the court process. I grantee you it's not going to be pretty. IMNSHO, I think they are going to make an example out of him.

i bough a Mosin M44 off him today for $125 he was kind of a douche to me so i will not be going there again to buy a gun. im into striper fishing so i will be going back to get some fishing stuff from there they have a great selection of plugs.

The guy was a douche so you're not buying any guns there now but will go and buy fishing stuff??? The difference is where?

The guy was a douche so you're not buying any guns there now but will go and buy fishing stuff??? The difference is where?

this is the only guy that handels gun the gun purchasing process, there are 2 other employes that were very pleasant with me when i was asking some questions about some plugs.

Back
Top Bottom